I'm out and proud! (Pink triangle city)

smileynev said:
your life story please.

I was born at an early age in Texas, and raised in the town of Stavanger on the southwestern coast of Norway where I explored old nazi bunkers and swam in the freezing ocean until my testicles shriveled and I had to get out to let them thaw.

When I got older I had to choose between private school in Switzerland and moving back to the U.S., and chose the U.S. I moved to Denver in the 1990s, got my first dose of American machismo and homophobia (oftentimes about things that aren't even homo), and after a year of the living hell that was the Denver public school system (an interesting and unique kind of white trash I haven't seen since) moved to Dallas.

Studied literature and writing in college, switched to computer science after a while, and then switched again to legal studies. Met a goofy California girl, had a kid, and then lost goofy California girl.

Sarcasmo said:
I was born at an early age in Texas, and raised in the town of Stavanger on the southwestern coast of Norway where I explored old nazi bunkers and swam in the freezing ocean until my testicles shriveled and I had to get out to let them thaw.

When I got older I had to choose between private school in Switzerland and moving back to the U.S., and chose the U.S. I moved to Denver in the 1990s, got my first dose of American machismo and homophobia (oftentimes about things that aren't even homo), and after a year of the living hell that was the Denver public school system (an interesting and unique kind of white trash I haven't seen since) moved to Dallas.

Studied literature and writing in college, switched to computer science after a while, and then switched again to legal studies. Met a goofy California girl, had a kid, and then lost goofy California girl.

So you were together when it happened?

Sarcasmo said:

I seriously love you. I'm buying you a couple of Valium next time Im in Dallas.

JaymieT said:
Someone hit a nerve?
rawrrrrrrr.jpg