I'm out and proud! (Pink triangle city)

love the new title. trust me, i would LOVE to be a lesbian. it'd be soooo much easier to be with a woman than with a boy. women are so smart.

Thorn Bird said:
women are so smart.

hahaha

My ex girlfriend called me at 10:30 the other night to run to Wal-Mart and buy her some nightlights because she just moved in to a new place and it was all dark and creepy. So I did. I brought them over, and noticed that she had a bunch of old nightlights sitting in the trash. I asked her what was wrong with them, and she said they didn't work in any of the outlets in her house. So naturally I pick a few of them up to check them out, and notice that all of the lightbulbs are burned out.

I have hundreds of stories like these regarding various women I know.

Thorn Bird said:
love the new title. trust me, i would LOVE to be a lesbian. it'd be soooo much easier to be with a woman than with a boy. women are so smart.

yay for sweeping generalizations!
there are just as many retarded women out there as men
:rolleyes:

why_ask_why said:
yay for sweeping generalizations!
there are just as many retarded women out there as men
:rolleyes:
I think that there are more retarded women out there than retarded men... mostly because the retarded women don't realize there's anything wrong with them, they blame it all on the guys.

zengirl said:
I think that there are more retarded women out there than retarded men... mostly because the retarded women don't realize there's anything wrong with them, they blame it all on the guys.

I think I've found the perfect woman. Now to bleach her hair and get her some implants. :fly:

zengirl said:
I like to point out to those people that there is only one common thread in all their relationships...

fly said:
I like to point out to those people that there is only one common thread in all their relationships...
truth... when anyone says, "I'm an asshole/bitch magnet" it kinda makes me think... hhhmmm....

Thorn Bird said:

I swear I posted this last night but I don't see it..

Anyway I said women are a LOT of work!