I'm obsessed with curling...the sport not my hair

Curling is a strange mezmorizing sport. I'm a big fan of the snowboarding myself tho. I get tricky on the slopes with mah board!

0311_Zoe_SSX3.jpg

fly said:
Ape and I sat in bed one morning last weekend watching curling too. I'm not sure what is so facinating, but we liked it. :cool:

Maybe it has to do with the people that play. They look regular and not like muscular athletes.

Haha, We used to go to The Atrium for beers after work and they always had Curling on. Being from Canada(ya i know blah blah) I knew quite a bit about the sport. It was actually funny how many people had no clue what it was and had never seen it before. Any sport that is just as interesting with the sound muted is not a sport for me. Granted it is quite insane how they can control the Weight so perfectly into the House.

Pandora said:
:cool: Bowling is fun. Whenever we meat up with ya'll again we should go bowling. Then we can sit around the rest of the night and smell eachothers stinky rental shoe feet! :drool:

Sounds like a plan...for me. Drool is a non-bowler!

Pandora said:
Seriously. I wanna be like Zoe when I grow up. :drool:
My fav has always been Kaori Nishidake. There's no thrill greater than watching that 17 year old Japanese girl with butterfly wings doing her pirhouette grind.