I'm never flying again

b_sinning said:
The air marshall was probably just bored so he shot the first foreign guy he saw and then threw some play dough with wires sticking out of it by the body.

:lol:

Holy shit! I knew those terrorists would be back!

Thank you Homeland Security!

eagleeye2.gif

Galen said:
Holy shit! I knew those terrorists would be back!

Thank you Homeland Security!

eagleeye2.gif

I seem to recall some of your countrymen having trouble with not blowing the shit out of public places not so many years ago. Granted, they did usually have the decency to phone ahead.

itburnswhenipee said:
I seem to recall some of your countrymen having trouble with not blowing the shit out of public places not so many years ago. Granted, they did usually have the decency to phone ahead.
Entirely different situation.

Galen said:
Entirely different situation.

It's a moot point since it was just some crazy bastard who failed to drink the correct abount of kool-aid that day, but:

How are they different? Terrorists from [Northern Ireland/Iraq] attempted to set off a bomb in [London/Washington DC]. The attacks are performed in hopes of forcing the [United Kingdom/United States of America] to end the [insert number here] year long occupation. The plot was foiled by [some dudes from Scotland Yard/the FBI or CIA or whatever].

itburnswhenipee said:
It's a moot point since it was just some crazy bastard who failed to drink the correct abount of kool-aid that day, but:

How are they different? Terrorists from [Northern Ireland/Iraq] attempted to set off a bomb in [London/Washington DC]. The attacks are performed in hopes of forcing the [United Kingdom/United States of America] to end the [insert number here] year long occupation. The plot was foiled by [some dudes from Scotland Yard/the FBI or CIA or whatever].
I guess you're just like every other American then and know the entire situation, I won't try to correct you. Not at this time of the morning anyway, that's for sure.

Well, now the people around when the shooting took place say that the guy didn't say he had a bomb. Also apparantly he was crazy and didn't take his medication. This will just go down as unfortunate.

Galen said:
I guess you're just like every other American then and know the entire situation, I won't try to correct you. Not at this time of the morning anyway, that's for sure.

Translation:

"It seems you are unaware of many details regarding terrorism in the United Kingdom, but instead of explaining the situation as I understand it I'm going to pretend you're an arrogant, American, know-it-all jackass."

Gee, thanks, pal.