I'm never flying again

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,706
Yikes. I wonder what the reasoning behind this was. It makes me afraid though.

Source: Shots Fired Aboard Plane in Miami

By Associated Press
Published December 7, 2005, 1:53 PM CST

MIAMI -- A federal air marshal opened fire on board an American Airlines flight on the ground at Miami International Airport, according to a law enforcement official who spoke only on condition of anonymity.

At least one person was wounded, according to broadcast reports said. The plane had just arrived from Colombia and was headed to Orlando. Television showed police SWAT officers surrounding the plane.

Airport and Miami-Dade County police officials said they had no immediate comment. Airlines officials did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

According to American Airlines' Web site, Flight 924 arrived from Medellin at 12:16 p.m. It was supposed to depart for Orlando at 2:18 p.m. The site says the flight status is delayed.

Television images from the scene showed armed officers taking up positions around the plane. MSNBC reported that the shooting took place on the jet bridge, between the plane and the terminal.

OH SHIT, THIS JUST IN

said:
Source: Shots Fired Aboard Plane in Miami

By Associated Press
Published December 7, 2005, 1:53 PM CST

MIAMI -- A federal air marshal opened fire on board an American Airlines flight on the ground at Miami International Airport for no apparent reason. No further information is available, so basically there's nothing else to talk about. Yup, that's all we got folks, but hey, you read it here first, whatever fuck "it" just happens to be. Again, GUN, PLANE, yup, OPENED FIRE, you know it. Start terrorist rumors NOW.

Drool-Boy said:
I know, I always forget to take my bombs out of my carry on luggage when I head to the airport.

I walked up to the security lines with a 5 inch folding knife in my pocket once. I had to go back to the checking desk, put it in my carry-on, let the lady check my carry-on, then go back and do security. I was annoyed to say the least.

The air marshall was probably just bored so he shot the first foreign guy he saw and then threw some play dough with wires sticking out of it by the body.