I'm moving to Omaha!

B

batsdontswim

Yeah, so I just got a job offer in Omaha. I figured since everyone here already loves me and wants to know everything about me, I would share...

:p

Actually, I was wondering if any of you had been there, or knew anything about the city that would be useful for me to know. I've only been through a few times, so I don't know much about the city.

Coqui said:
What will you be doing?

Programmer Analyst.... honestly, I don't even know. I asked what I would be doing at both of my interviews with them, and I still don't really know what I'm doing. ha.

batsdontswim said:
Programmer Analyst.... honestly, I don't even know. I asked what I would be doing at both of my interviews with them, and I still don't really know what I'm doing. ha.

Looks like you'll be fetching coffee a lot then :p

Sarcasmo said:
Cost of living probably kicks ass. $40k might be like $70k elsewhere.

Yeah, I just started looking at apartments... I can get a pretty nice 2 BR for around $650 a month... hot damn.

batsdontswim said:
Yeah, I just started looking at apartments... I can get a pretty nice 2 BR for around $650 a month... hot damn.

Jesus. Hook a nigga up with a nice (the nice) law firm.

Bubbles said:
All I know about Nebraska is the women are corn-fed and robust....sturdy if you will.

Dammit!

I like my womens thin!

/shallow

batsdontswim said:

before you leave, you still have one of my xbox controllers.

give it back.