FYI I'm leaving for Californiaaaaaaaa YAYAYYAY!!!

ItsOnlyBree

Flaccid Member
(╯︵╰,)
Oct 7, 2009
Up above
Marklar
₥0
On March 22nd my butt is going to be OUTTA HURR ^_^ For quite some time, too.

Fuck Casper: Boyfriend ditched me after two weeks.
Fuck this dorm: Overpriced, rules are whack as fuck, and the internet is cheap.
Fuck school: I got A's on every test and the bitch is giving me a D in the class because I don't do my homework.
Fuck this German guy: Who lives on the second floor because he is leaving me in one week :mad:

FUCK THIS ISLAND!!!!!!!

:lol:

somewhat related: Does everyone in Hawaii say brah at the end of every sentence? Like on that horrible tv show dog the bounty hunter?

If you wanna leave, take good care
I hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there

1. Yes, all of Casper's coupons ran out.
2. California is fucking awesome. I will hear nothing more and nothing less!
3. My brother ended up confessing to the police. The victim obtained a lawyer and is getting ready to sue the both of us. lol. Stupid.
4. I'm leaving for a short amount of time, like 3 weeks.

YAY I'm so happy =)!!!!

I''d kill to live in a chill place like Cali. Not LA or anything with a bunch of pretentious shitheads. Something around San Diego.

Anyhoots. Bree, why don't you just move back??!!?

Ya, I'm going to stick it out until the end of school... or as long as I can afford it. Whichever breaks down first. lol.

Omggg okay, this GERMan guy. He is 24 years old like yours truly and has the cutest accent in the whole wide world!! We've really connected in these past few weeks and he wants me to come visit him in GERMANY. He has his own flat and everything. I would looove to visit Germany again. That place is awesomeness. But anyway, he's sooooo cute and sweet to me :)

Ya, I'm going to stick it out until the end of school... or as long as I can afford it. Whichever breaks down first. lol.

Omggg okay, this GERMan guy. He is 24 years old like yours truly and has the cutest accent in the whole wide world!! We've really connected in these past few weeks and he wants me to come visit him in GERMANY. He has his own flat and everything. I would looove to visit Germany again. That place is awesomeness. But anyway, he's sooooo cute and sweet to me :)
:lol:

You're the first person I've ever heard call a German accent cute.

But whatever floats your boat...