FYI I'm leaving for Californiaaaaaaaa YAYAYYAY!!!

women have a strange reaction to the outcome of relationships.

why do 40% of them go mad after a breakup? what's with all the casting off of shackles publically? noone really cares. back to the same mistakes within a few months.

I know guys who do the same. Only their reaction to dealing with it is to fuck a variety of hoez.

why do 40% of them go mad after a breakup? what's with all the casting off of shackles publically? noone really cares. back to the same mistakes within a few months.

Yeah, that never seems to change.

Funny story from last week of a friend of mine who got facebook friended by some douche in Tn who was searching FB for chicks. She runs off to TN to go meet him, declaring him, from the first meeting, her 'Love of her life'.

However, all his photos of are him, his greasy long hair, his baseball bat beaten face, drinking longnecks in a wifebeater...
:case:

After that 'one magical weekend', she's now thinking of packing up everything she owns and moving to Tennessee.

I sometimes believe the common sense gene only exists in the Y chromosome.

My ex likes to manifest her insanity completely randomly, during mundane conversations. Like so:

Me: "After the soccer game I have to go talk to a client and gather information for her divorce petition."
Her: "Is she gonna suck your dick?"

It's pretty f*cking odd. Not only because we broke up 7 years ago, but also because I try to include her in various things and she goes out of her way to say no. She's obviously trying to say something, but she has effectively said nothing about anything for years. If that makes sense.

Chicks are f*cked up.

(This is my kid's mom, btw)

My ex likes to manifest her insanity completely randomly, during mundane conversations. Like so:

Me: "After the soccer game I have to go talk to a client and gather information for her divorce petition."
Her: "Is she gonna suck your dick?"

It's pretty f*cking odd. Not only because we broke up 7 years ago, but also because I try to include her in various things and she goes out of her way to say no. She's obviously trying to say something, but she has effectively said nothing about anything for years. If that makes sense.

Chicks are f*cked up.

(This is my kid's mom, btw)
Ho damn. SOMEone sounds like a bitter Betty!

Ho damn. SOMEone sounds like a bitter Betty!

Yeah, bitter. Seven years after almost biting a chunk out of my chest, punching me in the face, having me arrested for no reason and then dumping me. That's all water under the bridge at this point, but again, she barely gives me the time of day. Until that weird shit pops out. I can't figure it out.