FYI I'm leaving for Californiaaaaaaaa YAYAYYAY!!!

so let me get this straight...

bree and cazper broke up cuz cazper wouldnt up his coupons or something and bree was hungry...nom nom nom.
then bree's janitor was beating his meat outside her dorm door and she complained and he got fired and is now plotting her death..
then bree met a GERMan dude who has now left her behind and during this whole time a TSUNAMI splashed its way to hawaii and Cazper watched from the hills as Bree bobbed in the water... knowing fully that she cant swim cuz shes black and stuff.
meanwhile she hooked up with sarcasmo and they phonebone now and shes going back to cali where her criminal little brother is awaiting the gas chamber for trynna kill a white person with brees car???

love it!

Bree is certainly in demand.

bree and cazper broke up cuz cazper wouldnt up his coupons or something and bree was hungry...nom nom nom.
then bree's janitor was beating his meat outside her dorm door and she complained and he got fired and is now plotting her death..
then bree met a GERMan dude who has now left her behind and during this whole time a TSUNAMI splashed its way to hawaii and Cazper watched from the hills as Bree bobbed in the water... knowing fully that she cant swim cuz shes black and stuff.
meanwhile she hooked up with sarcasmo and they phonebone now and shes going back to cali where her criminal little brother is awaiting the gas chamber for trynna kill a white person with brees car???

love it!

ur a beast of a summarizer mama.. :bowsdown:

love it!

SHE SAID. SHE LIKES. THEE OSHUNNN

Last edited by a moderator: