I'm in Zac's queue, stealin' his tickets

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Zac is in Fairyland this week, and one of his co-workers is out as well, so I'm trying to help them out by taking some of their issues (work related issues, not the "Waaaahhh, I have issues:( " kind.

What are you guys doing at work with this week?

Drawing parts for a turn, bore and cut-off lathe. I formatted my aunt's computer. Did a CNC program or two.

All in all, Mikey is quite happy.

trying frantically to get all the work finished that needs to be done before i go on vacation. I leave saturday.

Ugh, I will have completed 10 interviews this week. Normally, its 2 if that.

I've reviewed over fifty resume. I'm working on the SharePoint site. AND, I'm reading Franz Kafka.

Well, due to unfortunate events yesterday and the kids ability to make huge messes in a short amount of time, the house is a disaster and I'll be cleaning it up.

so you're vpn'd into his ticket system and calling tampon bay?

Nah, the ticket system is globally accessible, and thanks to Zac I have a great remote desktop interface to use.

I hate Zac, I love Zac, I hate Zac, I love Zac, I hate Zac AND love Zac.

Nah, the ticket system is globally accessible, and thanks to Zac I have a great remote desktop interface to use.

I hate Zac, I love Zac, I hate Zac, I love Zac, I hate Zac AND love Zac.

you're making some scratch on the side out of this, right?

OMG.. I already had one nephew for the week. then last night one sis in law came in from san fran. an hour ago, bro in law brought 2 more kids and the other sis in law (a surprise fly in from DC). the other sis in law (married to B.I.L. here already) is driving over with another kid. and my dad just called and is in the area stopping by to see the baby.

there goes the gym today.

haircut at 8. dj'n at 9.

bim bim.

I couldn't handle that many kids around me.

I am terrible around kids. I told a friends kid last night that it sucks to be his size and standing next to me because I have gas.

..don't think he understood what I was saying...mom wasn't happy I said that either. heh