I'm in the mood to chop

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Give me two pics and I will combine, I would prefer that one of the two pics you post is a member of this forum :)

necessary first chop:

theacandadude.JPG

edit: this thread is dedictaed to Vince Vindaloo, mark24, povrayman, jizzypop, and wr3kt - the greatest choppers I've ever seen/slept with.

I just saw this photo recently. Fuck. A squad in Iraq with an Ewok in the middle. Where the hell did I see that??? This is gonna bug the shit out of me now.

Should I be more scared that the first thing elpmis thinks to chop me into is homoerotic situations or the fact he has pics of me sitting in some kind of hidden folder in his hard drive?

theacoustician said:
Should I be more scared that the first thing elpmis thinks to chop me into is homoerotic situations or the fact he has pics of me sitting in some kind of hidden folder in his hard drive?

I imagine he probably has a hidden swing out section of his bedroom wall with thousands of just such chops printed out in high quality.

My little boy would have a fit if he saw that photo. Some little furry bastard making off with his toy? The shit would hit the fan.

Lame-o said:
My little boy would have a fit if he saw that photo. Some little furry bastard making off with his toy? The shit would hit the fan.
Is this the one you keep tied up in the closet or the one in the freezer?