I'm in technical nirvana right here.

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
I have so much electronic bullshit here that I don't even know what to play with first :D

-New Computer. C2D E6420 (2.13GHz, 4Mb L2 cache), 3 GB DDR2-800, 8600GTS.
-New speakers: Logitech Z4-i. I know, not the greatest speakers ever, but they look damn fine :D

64746b62fa3be260.jpg

-Palm E2 + keyboard (for taking notes in class ... cheaper than a laptop)

The following games I've never played before:

-Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Deus Ex 1&2
-The entire ID backlog through Steam

Woooh!

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who bought that id package here. Fess up :fly: I'm really enjoying the first Doom game. Simple, straightforward, alien and demon slaughtering goodness :drool:

I was thinking about picking up a new computer at one of those rent to own places. That way I can continue saving money for a Jeep and have a new computer.

Renting to own is always a great idea.

Same with using credit cards to spend money you don't have.

Because I will be paying about 500 dollars more for it? That really does not matter to me at all.

There really is no down side to me when I look at it, for me anyways.

Edit - Sorry the only down side is that I only have like 10 computers to chose between instead of openly shopping on the net.

Only 500? You sure about that? Why not buy pieces at a time? I'll help you build it, if you'd like...

Positive ;)

My roomie did the same thing for big screen #2 we have down stairs. He had the money but didnt want to pay the whole thing right then so he just rent to owned it. Its all paid off now and it worked exactly as they said.

Edit - I wouldnt mind the help building a new PC but I feel if I do it that way I will just keep upgrading my POS, which I dont wanna do.

I don't get it. Why not just save the money month by month and then buy it outright.......while not spending an extra large wad of cash for no reason? Is the instant gratification really worth $500 for fuck's sake? Especially when you're already short on money?

*sigh*

God you people are so dam quick to jump on an idea that you think you know my situation. Go ahead call me a dumb ass, shake your fucking head, be sarcastic but give NO valid points and ask NO questions because you already know the situation.

I don't get it. Why not just save the money month by month and then buy it outright.......while not spending an extra large wad of cash for no reason? Is the instant gratification really worth $500 for fuck's sake? Especially when you're already short on money?

*sigh*

My money is currently being saved for a Jeep or a nice 4x4 vehicle. If I start a second fund for a computer I will just buy a better Jeep instead of actually buying a comp when the time rolls around. If I buy a computer now it will prolong the Jeep. If I buy it on rent to own I can pay it off over time for a fee that I am completely fine with.