okay, you asked for it: my blisters-

OWWIE1.jpg

OWWIE2.jpg

handy that i just got these this weekend:
lancers.jpg

omfg OWWWIE
OMFGOW1.jpg

OMFGOW2.jpg

i wish i could have taken a pic of the amount of fluid that drained from the last one. it was insane. they feel a lil better, now that i'm home and barefoot. ow:(

F33nX said:
okay, you asked for it: my blisters-

OWWIE1.jpg

OWWIE2.jpg

handy that i just got these this weekend:
lancers.jpg

omfg OWWWIE
OMFGOW1.jpg

OMFGOW2.jpg

i wish i could have taken a pic of the amount of fluid that drained from the last one. it was insane. they feel a lil better, now that i'm home and barefoot. ow:(

HOLY CRAP!!!! :eek: Those are/were some big blisters F33nX. :(

F33nX said:
NOW you see why i was practically crying at work today
:(

Can't say that I blame you.

One time when I was a kid, my dad, sister and I went to a lake to go swimming (about 105 out) and I got out of the car and ran across the parking lot barefoot. The whole bottoms of my feet were one huge blister..... I cried.

I feel your pain.

BigDov said:
Can't say that I blame you.

One time when I was a kid, my dad, sister and I went to a lake to go swimming (about 105 out) and I got out of the car and ran across the parking lot barefoot. The whole bottoms of my feet were one huge blister..... I cried.

I feel your pain.
meep! you dumbass! :p
one time i was playing field hockey on astroturf without sunscreen, and got 2nd degree sunburn on my face.

F33nX said:
meep! you dumbass! :p
one time i was playing field hockey on astroturf without sunscreen, and got 2nd degree sunburn on my face.

Yeah, I'm surprised I made it out of my teens..... :lol:

OUCH! I decided one time I could accelerate my tanning and used baby oil all over my body....... that didn't turn out well either.

F33nX said:
at work. he prolly can't leave either, since he'll be leaving early on friday so we can go hunting. plus it does no good for him to pick me up and leave my car here, when i can't get back in tomorrow when he goes to work and i'm sans auto.

(tho it would be reallllllllllly nice and sweet of him to do so:p )

I wish I had thought of that sooner. Go back to work so I can rescue you! :heart:

Those look much worse than yesterday! :eek:

BigDov said:
Maybe you can redeem yourself and make her a nice dinner and do the dishes for her tonight?? ;)

you aren't helping me here :p

I don't like to do dishes :(

BigDov said:
WHAT???? :lol:

And how are you doing today? Stay home? Go to work? Drain the blisters again?

i'm at work:(:(:( i'm doing okay, my right foot feels 90% better, but my left foot is in agony. bozusugoi got me some liquid bandaid and moleskin last night, and that helps a lil bit. i so do not want to be at work right now, but at least my fleece socks are keeping me warm and toasty:p

F33nX said:
i'm at work:(:(:( i'm doing okay, my right foot feels 90% better, but my left foot is in agony. bozusugoi got me some liquid bandaid and moleskin last night, and that helps a lil bit. i so do not want to be at work right now, but at least my fleece socks are keeping me warm and toasty:p

Dang! Well at least you're starting to feel a bit better. Isn't that liquid bandaid stuff just superglue in disguise??

You know, here's an old foot comfort remedy, shared with me by an old female friend. We worked together in a pizza type restaurant, on our feet all day, and we both would get blisters every now and then. She shared the secret of all secrets for foot comfort- a maxi-pad. She said it was better than a Dr. Scholl's insert in every way, and served a dual purpose in a pinch. I was given one on a particularly long day, and I have to admit, that they were pure heaven.

But, of course, your mileage may vary. :fly: