i'm in agony at work and can't leave

I'm in a lot of pain too. But my tylenol 3 is only helping a small bit.

BigDov said:
F33nX, where's bozusgoi (??) in your time of need?? Can he come and pick you up?
at work. he prolly can't leave either, since he'll be leaving early on friday so we can go hunting. plus it does no good for him to pick me up and leave my car here, when i can't get back in tomorrow when he goes to work and i'm sans auto.

(tho it would be reallllllllllly nice and sweet of him to do so:p )

F33nX said:
what did you do?
i can't take anything with codeine in it, it makes me violently ill:(

something is wrong with one of my teeth. I find out tomorrow but it still hurts like crazy. codeine is the only thing keeping me from dying from pain.

F33nX said:
at work. he prolly can't leave either, since he'll be leaving early on friday so we can go hunting. plus it does no good for him to pick me up and leave my car here, when i can't get back in tomorrow when he goes to work and i'm sans auto.

(tho it would be reallllllllllly nice and sweet of him to do so:p )

:lol: very good point! I'm all out of ideas then...... of course, you could take pics of them for all of us when you get home!

Maybe you should get some new shoes hun. After blisters come the big ugly calluses :eek:

Kander77 said:
I'm in a lot of pain too. But my tylenol 3 is only helping a small bit.

If you do a cold water rinse you can get rid of the acetomi-imnotspellingthat. Then you're just left with the codine and the caffine.

fly said:
If you do a cold water rinse you can get rid of the acetomi-imnotspellingthat. Then you're just left with the codine and the caffine.

:shifty:

edit: do what now? how? and if I do it, how is it "better"?

Last edited by a moderator:
BigDov said:
Help me understand what this is all about. You take a Tylenol, rinse it off and then you have the yummy bitter insides to do with what you will??

I'm confused too. My uber tylenol needs betterment.