i'm in agony at work and can't leave

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
because it hurts too much to walk:(
i have massive blisters on the bottoms of both feet, and it's painful to even wear shoes right now. should i lance them, or just ask to go home and nurse them and let them air out? i'd walk around with bare feet here, but i'd prolly get yelled at.

Just take off your shoes, walk over to your boss, sit down, lift up your feet and ask "does this look infected to you?"

wtf? There are men and women being tortured in all parts of the world. Fingers getting cut off, eyes gouged, genitals mutilated, and you are complaining about self inflicted wounds?

Buck up little missy.

Rugby or Soccer?

long tall smiley said:
wtf? There are men and women being tortured in all parts of the world. Fingers getting cut off, eyes gouged, genitals mutilated, and you are complaining about self inflicted wounds?

Buck up little missy.

Rugby or Soccer?

field hockey

F33nX said:
nope, but i've played with many. i had a couple former olympians on my team in college.
my wife played against a couple Olympic hockey chicks back in her day. At least one I can think of off the top of my head.

long tall smiley said:
my wife played against a couple Olympic hockey chicks back in her day. At least one I can think of off the top of my head.

OMG I DEMAND PICS OF UR WIFE IMMEDIATELY SO I MAY DROOL OVER HER AND WONDER HOW SHE GOT HOOKED UP WITH A DORK SUCH AS YOURSELF!!!!!

Sorry for derailing your thread for a minute F33nX, it had to be done though. Hope your feet get better soon too :heart:

BigDov said:
OMG I DEMAND PICS OF UR WIFE IMMEDIATELY SO I MAY DROOL OVER HER AND WONDER HOW SHE GOT HOOKED UP WITH A DORK SUCH AS YOURSELF!!!!!

Sorry for derailing your thread for a minute F33nX, it had to be done though. Hope your feet get better soon too :heart:
For your information sir I do not believe I ever asked for pics of your wife. Just you you sexy little manbeast.

BigDov said:
I guess it depends on how much it hurts..... blisters suck. I still vote for going home though.
i can't wear my shoes currently, since they hurt so freakin bad. i need to pee but am scared cuz it'll hurt to walk