I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

Just picked it up, a copy for me and my buddy at work. The kid in front of me was buying four.

ChikkenNoodul said:
ONE PER CUSTOMER DAMNIT!!!!! :mad:
There weren't lines or anything at the microcenter, but I got there right when it opened and I'm guessing they probably sold out within 20 minutes.

hay fly:

Microsoft Goes Xbox Live Ban Happy
November 09, 2004 - Over a hundred people on the Xbox-Scene forums are reporting that they were banned from Xbox Live Monday, just one day before Halo 2 was due to launch. Reports from the various victims indicate that even slight modifications such as replacing a broken DVD-ROM from home results in lifetime bans.

If you have a modified Xbox, you are presently advised to steer clear of Xbox Live until those clever Xbox modifier chaps can work out some sort of fix, it at all possible.

Drool-Boy said:
hay fly:

Microsoft Goes Xbox Live Ban Happy
November 09, 2004 - Over a hundred people on the Xbox-Scene forums are reporting that they were banned from Xbox Live Monday, just one day before Halo 2 was due to launch. Reports from the various victims indicate that even slight modifications such as replacing a broken DVD-ROM from home results in lifetime bans.

If you have a modified Xbox, you are presently advised to steer clear of Xbox Live until those clever Xbox modifier chaps can work out some sort of fix, it at all possible.
fly has AOL, he's safe

Drool-Boy said:
9pointOh Optimized and protected by SnoopDogg and his glock9?
fo shizzle my rizzle. He be gattin mofo covy basterds up in HEEYAR

Drool-Boy said:
godammit, I should just pretend to be sick or something so I can go home early and plays my game:p
tell em your liver gave out.

So to you people that now have the game, is it any good? Or have you just been drooling over the case since you are at work and can't play it?

bast_imret said:
So to you people that now have the game, is it any good? Or have you just been drooling over the case since you are at work and can't play it?
drooling and/or fapping.