I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

Drool-Boy said:
theyre the only ones Ive heard say that tho
IGN kinda says the same thing, only nicer. Sounds like the ending is unsatisfying, like and empty jar of mayo.

Drool-Boy said:
Im sure its up to bungies standards
Plus the multi-player is supposed to be super wicked
Yeah, I'll play the multiplayer, but I'm really looking forward to the story. There are too many decent multiplayer games out there, but few FPS's with good stories.

Coqui said:
Yet I've never heard anyone say the storyline for Half life was dissapointing.
I'm sure I have. Hell, everyone bitched about the last few levels.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I didn't like HL single player all that much.

Duke Nuke'm was better IMO
Didn't play much Duke Nukem. I like Half Life, first PC game I ever played thoroughly. I think I liked the Halo story much better, though. Plus the chicks were hotter.

Cortana...:drool:

So does anyone actually think that you will not be able to get a copy of this if you did not reserve it? The register monkey at EB on Saturday (I picked up Katamari Damacy :D ) was all liek "OMG! U havn't preordrd yuor halo2? lololololz. You = teh suck and wont get 1 before christmas" I was like, I"ll keep an eye out on the walmart down the street from me thanks.

bast_imret said:
So does anyone actually think that you will not be able to get a copy of this if you did not reserve it? The register monkey at EB on Saturday (I picked up Katamari Damacy :D ) was all liek "OMG! U havn't preordrd yuor halo2? lololololz. You = teh suck and wont get 1 before christmas" I was like, I"ll keep an eye out on the walmart down the street from me thanks.
do not blasphem this thread with your ps2 heresies!

Burn the infidel!! :rant:

bast_imret said:
My wife is working part time at Toys R us right now and she said that all their preorders have been filled at her location. They have 10-15 copies for sale that morning an hour early and thats it.

bast_imret said:

I picked up Doom III without reserving it. Just walked up and got it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
So you missed out on the holy entity that is Commander Keen
yes...:(

I see circuit city is giving away a free watch with halo 2 purchase...hmmmm

Coqui said:
I picked up Doom III without reserving it. Just walked up and got it.

yea, me too.

And chill onno! I also have love for the Xbox and Gamecube (and super nintendo, and GBA, and GBA SP, and Turbo Grafix 16) as they all have a spot in my entertainment center, and in my :heart:

bast_imret said:
yea, me too.

And chill onno! I also have love for the Xbox and Gamecube (and super nintendo, and GBA, and GBA SP, and Turbo Grafix 16) as they all have a spot in my entertainment center, and in my :heart:
this most holiest of days is for hot halo2 action.

durka durka plasma rifle jihad

we should post some Live nics so we can find each other and rape drool together.