I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

Onnotangu said:
mostly becase i don't have a freaking clue of what I'm doing. i got the chip in and it powers on but I don't know how to flash the chip or anything so..I juts keep the chip turned off and use it like a regular pxbox.

I can help ya dude, if you wanna get it done.

All the FAQs are regularly outdated. My offer stands though, if you want it. You don't really need someone there. Its MUCH easier than you think.

ok right now it is at the point where if i switch the chip on and start up the xbox the led flashes and the machine restarts itself 3 times and then goes blank.

what should I do?

Onnotangu said:
ok right now it is at the point where if i switch the chip on and start up the xbox the led flashes and the machine restarts itself 3 times and then goes blank.

what should I do?

What color does the LED flash? Which chip? Solderless?

my buddy works at this place called "Game Stop" - it has 400 reserved copies being sold and he said the one in Washington DC has like 1,000

Gamespot gave it a 9.4. I think I will probably pick it up at microcenter tomorrow, only $39.99 for the vanilla version

Fuck, gamespot says it has a short campaign and disappointing story. I say fuck you in your monkey fucking asses.