I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

S

smileynev

Dammit I can't wait for this to hit. I'm thinking of staying up till midnight on Monday just to buy it.

DO IT! The midnight madness sale will be fun. Unfortunately, I'm not buying it, so I have no excuse to go hang out with the other geeks. I'm waiting for PC. I hate FPS on consoles.

I'm anxious myself. I can't wait. I told me wife not to bother me for few days after I get it.

bast_imret said:
DO IT! The midnight madness sale will be fun. Unfortunately, I'm not buying it, so I have no excuse to go hang out with the other geeks. I'm waiting for PC. I hate FPS on consoles.
blah blah. Halo plays great on the console. You're not buying because your wife won't let you.

bast_imret said:
truth.

i've played it on both, and even though i wasn't horribly impressed with it on either, controls were a lot easier for me on the pc.

joystick for aiming = :mad:

Kabn said:
truth.

i've played it on both, and even though i wasn't horribly impressed with it on either, controls were a lot easier for me on the pc.

joystick for aiming = :mad:
I have to see if my bro in law works next Tuesday. If not it may be a long night of coop.

Drool-Boy said:
Im sure it is
Just never been motivated enough to do it
I can pay for my games and all the other stuff you can do with it I can do on my pc
Solderless would literally take you 30 minutes to do. The game load times are worth it in themselves...

fly said:
wtf. why?
mostly becase i don't have a freaking clue of what I'm doing. i got the chip in and it powers on but I don't know how to flash the chip or anything so..I juts keep the chip turned off and use it like a regular pxbox.