I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

Drool-Boy said:
I left mine out in the truck so I WOULDNT drool all over it

But you are supposed to. It's your name for jeebus' sake!

And make sure those mayo lids are on nice and tight during those warm summer months. A car full of exploded mayo jars is not a fun thing. Now a wading pool full of mayo . . . :drool:

bast_imret said:
But you are supposed to. It's your name for jeebus' sake!

And make sure those mayo lids are on nice and tight during those warm summer months. A car full of exploded mayo jars is not a fun thing. Now a wading pool full of mayo . . . :drool:

The name bears no meaning as it was just something stupid I made up years ago and its just stuck with me since
And l like my mayo lids all loosey-goosey baby:drool:

A friend of mine just called. They have a place where he lives called X-playground. It's a membership place and the guy has tons of TV's and Xboxes and you can play all sorts of games, and great multiplayer matches. They had a deal last night for the first 32 people to sign up. You got to play Halo2 from when they picked up their copies at midnight, untill 8 am this morning (though he says there were still people playing when he left), massive multiplayer carnage. I think he has a permaboner for the rest of the day. Said it was amazing. Multiplayer was the best bar none that he has ever played.

He's waiting for his son to get home from school to start the co-op campaign.

Drool-Boy said:
The name bears no meaning as it was just something stupid I made up years ago and its just stuck with me since
And l like my mayo lids all loosey-goosey baby:drool:

But you are DROOL-BOY! Defender of mayo, and molester of elderly men! You fight for justice and drool on all who oppose you! You Colostomy Bag of Might smites your victims, leaving trails of smelly dead in it's wake.

Or at least the character of you I made in City of Heros does :shifty:

bast_imret said:
But you are DROOL-BOY! Defender of mayo, and molester of elderly men! You fight for justice and drool on all who oppose you! You Colostomy Bag of Might smites your victims, leaving trails of smelly dead in it's wake.

Or at least the character of you I made in City of Heros does :shifty:

lol @ colostomy bag of might:p

Drool-Boy said:
lol @ colostomy bag of might:p

yea, it's like a mace. You swing it by the cord and smack n'er-do-wells in the face or nether regions. You also have glass jar mayo grenades.