I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

S

smileynev

Guest
fly said:
Rush out and buy a mod chip. Then download it at your leisure.
You can't download the fancy tin and DVD extras now can you Mr. Bluebeard
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
but from what Im hearing SW:B is a generally awful game.
At least give Halo2 a rent when you get the chance
what?
what?

Battlefield is a very decent game, at least on the PC. Its only problem is that it doesn't distinguish itself enough from all the other online FPS's out there.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,413
23,193
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
long tall smiley said:
You can't download the fancy tin and DVD extras now can you Mr. Bluebeard

How about I just buy a pie tin and watch the DVD extras for Beaches. :tard:
 
S

smileynev

Guest
fly said:
How about I just buy a pie tin and watch the DVD extras for Beaches. :tard:
How bout you just buy a pie and invite me over to watch the widescreen version of Beaches.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,413
23,193
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
long tall smiley said:
How bout you just buy a pie and invite me over to watch the widescreen version of Beaches.

Can I feed it to you with my special Tigger spoon?