I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

S

smileynev

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
I dont have Live you wang
Oh, when you were talking about multiplayer I thought that was what you were referring to. Ah well, post your gamer tags anyway, for those of us in the 21st century.

[game nerd] we should even setup an in game clan, call it something like "useless homos" or something [/game nerd]
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,318
35,400
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
long tall smiley said:
Oh, when you were talking about multiplayer I thought that was what you were referring to. Ah well, post your gamer tags anyway, for those of us in the 21st century.

[game nerd] we should even setup an in game clan, call it something like "useless homos" or something [/game nerd]



no some of my nerd friends come over and we do an inhouse lan thing every once ina while
its all keen and stuff
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
no some of my nerd friends come over and we do an inhouse lan thing every once ina while
its all keen and stuff
Wow, that is pretty nerdy.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
long tall smiley said:
Oh, when you were talking about multiplayer I thought that was what you were referring to. Ah well, post your gamer tags anyway, for those of us in the 21st century.

[game nerd] we should even setup an in game clan, call it something like "useless homos" or something [/game nerd]


This makes me sad......

Out in the toolies where I live, the only viable form of a high-speed connection available to me earlier this year was satellite :barf: NO online gaming for me :(
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
73,083
24,397
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
Onnotangu said:
red and green. xecuter 2.3b pro. pogo pin soldered. yes there is power to the chip.

Does it work fine when you disable the chip? If so, here's whats' possibly wrong:

* All the connections haven't been made to the pogo pin (this is usually the problem)
* bad flash
* bad chip
 
S

smileynev

Guest
BigDov said:
This makes me sad......

Out in the toolies where I live, the only viable form of a high-speed connection available to me earlier this year was satellite :barf: NO online gaming for me :(
toolie?

Yeah, we're moving shortly and I have a bad feeling high speed won't be available in the area. These next two months may be the last time I'll have high speed for awhile.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
long tall smiley said:
toolie?

Yeah, we're moving shortly and I have a bad feeling high speed won't be available in the area. These next two months may be the last time I'll have high speed for awhile.


Yup, toolie. I'm out in the country.... well outside of the suburbs even.

I did find out that there is a wireless service available, but it's only 512/384; hardly what I'd call "high speed". Oh well. I guess I'll have to be like drool and just attend the lan parties.....
 

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
47,775
245
648
49
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
BigDov said:
Yup, toolie. I'm out in the country.... well outside of the suburbs even.

I did find out that there is a wireless service available, but it's only 512/384; hardly what I'd call "high speed". Oh well. I guess I'll have to be like drool and just attend the lan parties.....
512/384 is better than the 'broadband' cable I was getting here until a year ago.

And certainly better than ISDN or IDSL which may be my only options at the new place.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
BigDov said:
Yup, toolie. I'm out in the country.... well outside of the suburbs even.

I did find out that there is a wireless service available, but it's only 512/384; hardly what I'd call "high speed". Oh well. I guess I'll have to be like drool and just attend the lan parties.....
Thats pretty damn good. 384 is the highest I've seen in Minnesota for consumer broadband upload speeds. And 512 is only slight less then the 768 download speeds I see for DSL around here. If its priced competitively, I would sign up for something like that.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
long tall smiley said:
Thats pretty damn good. 384 is the highest I've seen in Minnesota for consumer broadband upload speeds. And 512 is only slight less then the 768 download speeds I see for DSL around here. If its priced competitively, I would sign up for something like that.


$50 per month sound okay?? That's what the price was......
 
S

smileynev

Guest
BigDov said:
$50 per month sound okay?? That's what the price was......
If thats all you can get, thats not bad. Something at those speeds here in the twin cities would run $40 or more.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
51
close to Seattle
long tall smiley said:
If thats all you can get, thats not bad. Something at those speeds here in the twin cities would run $40 or more.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Sounds fine to me, that's what I was paying for 512/256 a few months ago. Now it's $55 for 1.5/768 amazingly.


Cool, that's good to know. That's probably what I'm going to end up doing. Maybe down the road they'll upgrade their speeds too, who knows?

Thanks guys :)
 

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
11,644
30
0
46
Detroit, MI USA
fly said:
Does it work fine when you disable the chip? If so, here's whats' possibly wrong:

* All the connections haven't been made to the pogo pin (this is usually the problem)
* bad flash
* bad chip
it works fine.

I never tried flashing it.
not sure how.