I'm Horny for Halo!!!!!

S

smileynev

Dammit I can't wait for this to hit. I'm thinking of staying up till midnight on Monday just to buy it.

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
157.32₥
DO IT! The midnight madness sale will be fun. Unfortunately, I'm not buying it, so I have no excuse to go hang out with the other geeks. I'm waiting for PC. I hate FPS on consoles.

S

smileynev

bast_imret said:
DO IT! The midnight madness sale will be fun. Unfortunately, I'm not buying it, so I have no excuse to go hang out with the other geeks. I'm waiting for PC. I hate FPS on consoles.
blah blah. Halo plays great on the console. You're not buying because your wife won't let you.

K

Kabn

bast_imret said:
truth.

i've played it on both, and even though i wasn't horribly impressed with it on either, controls were a lot easier for me on the pc.

joystick for aiming = :mad:

S

smileynev

Kabn said:
truth.

i've played it on both, and even though i wasn't horribly impressed with it on either, controls were a lot easier for me on the pc.

joystick for aiming = :mad:
I have to see if my bro in law works next Tuesday. If not it may be a long night of coop.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish
Drool-Boy said:
Im sure it is
Just never been motivated enough to do it
I can pay for my games and all the other stuff you can do with it I can do on my pc
Solderless would literally take you 30 minutes to do. The game load times are worth it in themselves...