I'm home.... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

ChikkenNoodul said:
That sucks man, my condolences :heart:

Who the fuck steals a washer though? :wtf:

Sounds like a new addition to the ghetto olympics, the 400 yard shuffle carrying a washer on your back

I have a feeling not all of it was due to necessity but the majority due to malice.

Coqui said:
I have a feeling not all of it was due to necessity but the majority due to malice.

concidering she's living at her parents house and they have a washer/dryer and microwave.. yeah

this was just spite..

i dont understand why she thinks i deserve this.. but i'm not going to try to rationalize her decisions.. there is no rationalizing it..

Ma171aC said:
concidering she's living at her parents house and they have a washer/dryer and microwave.. yeah

this was just spite..

i dont understand why she thinks i deserve this.. but i'm not going to try to rationalize her decisions.. there is no rationalizing it..

Oh I'm sure there is no rationale from it other than her thinking this will make your life worse. She's forgetting the whole theft idea on her side. Women are never rational when emotion comes into play.

Ma171aC said:

this was just spite..

If she left the door unlocked how can you prove that she took all that stuff tho? (I'm sure that's what she's thinking)

Pandora said:
If she left the door unlocked how can you prove that she took all that stuff tho? (I'm sure that's what she's thinking)

she can think that all she wants.
the judge told her NOT to leave it unlocked, i was ordered to give a key to my lawyer so she could pick it up

i.e. She is still responsible.

His house was in her care so any damage done or items missing should still be her responsiblity. Plus judges know real life is different than movies. Usually the most obvious suspect did the crime and their is no secret big boss and people don't spend years planning out their crime typically.

Ma171aC said:
she can think that all she wants.
the judge told her NOT to leave it unlocked, i was ordered to give a key to my lawyer so she could pick it up

i.e. She is still responsible.

Huh...well the only other logical reason is that you must have done something to deserve it. Maybe next time you'll take a woman seriously when she asks you to put the toilet seat back down. :pandora:

Pandora said:
Huh...well the only other logical reason is that you must have done something to deserve it. Maybe next time you'll take a woman seriously when she asks you to put the toilet seat back down. :pandora:

i did..
i also did the dishes, most of the laundry, took care of her daughter, paid all the bills..

most of the cleaning..

I"M A GOOD BITCH DAMNIT!

elpmis said:
I'm still not clear on why things got screwed up in the first place between metro and this girl
Oh, well I guess I don't know where that thread is. All I know is they broke up and shit hit the fan. She got a restraining order that kept him out of his own apartment while she wasn't even staying there and other such drama.

Bubbles said:
Oh, well I guess I don't know where that thread is. All I know is they broke up and shit hit the fan. She got a restraining order that kept him out of his own apartment while she wasn't even staying there and other such drama.
yeah that's about as clear on it as I am now