I'm home.... UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

i am not dropping any charges.. we're now going after her in court. I'm sorta done being the nice guy, i dont wanna give this one up.. this is ridiculous.

bananiac yellow said:
i am not dropping any charges.. we're now going after her in court. I'm sorta done being the nice guy, i dont wanna give this one up.. this is ridiculous.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYYAYAYAYA women get off too easily anyways.

i am sooooo sorry...all that joking yesterday...i was hoping that would be the worst of it and she would end this quietly. i can't imagine how you're feeling, especially after having had such a positive approach to this. but you've been in the right, and making the right choices usually means a tougher path. what goes around DOES come around...

now, no more stupid bitches for you!!!!!!!!!!!! you will need to let the board decide your next girlfriend. and put some space inbetween psycho and the next...make yourself healthy and strong again.

:heart:

Buy yourself a gun. If you start becoming sensitive to daylight, if you start becoming thirsty regardless of how much you've had to drink; then I suggest you take that gun and turn it on yourself.

Wait....sorry. I thought you were becoming a vampire, not having apartment issues. :(

You're sure you aren't becoming a vampire? Cause that would be cool.

unfortunately the right path is going to cost me alot of money. Its either let her get away with this shit, or stop her now and save someone else the heartache

the more i think about it the more hurt and upset i get... And now cleaning this shit hole is making it worse...

Dam! I am sorry that you had to go through that. Definately sounds like she stole items that could be SOLD. Make sure there is a police report and YOU need to start checking pawn shops. If you can find the stuff maybe you can get it back and the cops can stick her *ss in jail. Seriously these type of people are not smart she probably pawned pretty close to home. Start calling !!!!

BTW - is she a crack addicted or something? ... this sounds like their speed.

gottoys? said:
Dam! I am sorry that you had to go through that. Definately sounds like she stole items that could be SOLD. Make sure there is a police report and YOU need to start checking pawn shops. If you can find the stuff maybe you can get it back and the cops can stick her *ss in jail. Seriously these type of people are not smart she probably pawned pretty close to home. Start calling !!!!

BTW - is she a crack addicted or something? ... this sounds like their speed.

i have not filed a police report as of yet.. I'm waiting to see what my lawyer wants me to do.

its already in court, i dont wanna take up the police officers time as the court system already knows about it.

bananiac yellow said:
i have not filed a police report as of yet.. I'm waiting to see what my lawyer wants me to do.

its already in court, i dont wanna take up the police officers time as the court system already knows about it.

hmmm

Does your lawyer know about the stuff missing? If you don't file a report until Monday, it could look like YOU got rid of the stuff...

fly said:
hmmm

Does your lawyer know about the stuff missing? If you don't file a report until Monday, it could look like YOU got rid of the stuff...

its perfectly reasonable to wait to hear from my lawyer. The judge, i'm sure, will agree.

Ma171aC said:
its perfectly reasonable to wait to hear from my lawyer. The judge, i'm sure, will agree.

I would go ahead and get the police report for hard evidence of the report. That is something you can use if you search pawn shops and find the stuff.

The courts like it all legal and by the book. Go ahead and bug them that's what our tax dollars pay for.

fly said:
hmmm

i took pictures with my friend nic, we took Video.. Theres proof of what i came home to on friday night.

bast_imret said:
some quicker than others :fly:

Dude, I hope your lawyer totally rapes her in court. Good luck dude.

I'm pretty sure since rape is illegal, it would be looked down upon if his lawyer raped his ex in court, but then they are both female, so maybe the judge would be okay with it. :fly: