Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
yeah.. so i'm home, we have about 20 pictures going to my lawyer

the house is trashed .. my laptop = not here

my washer = gone.

she left ALL the garbage she could find everywhere..

i have ALOT of cleaning to do tomorrow.

i have everything else it seems.. she DID leave the door unlocked..

she never picked the key up. Looks like we're going back to court.

God Damnit :mad: Why the hell does she think she should make your life harder. Is she that stupid she doesn't realize she's making her own life even harder?

i'm happy to a point that i have my apartment back..

i'm upset that she left it the way she did.. unlocked.. took crap.. left what she "didnt want"

i'll let my lawyer deal with it.. i'll invest what i have to to deal with it..

i've let people walk all over me for a long time.. i can't keep doing that and i'll let this be the beginning of that.

Coqui said:
God Damnit :mad: Why the hell does she think she should make your life harder. Is she that stupid she doesn't realize she's making her own life even harder?

She is stupid. What sucks is she may throw the baby card again in court and get some pull. :rolleyes:

Karma's a bish tho, she'll never be happy with her life so she'll destory others. :tard:

bananiac yellow said:
i'm happy to a point that i have my apartment back..

i'm upset that she left it the way she did.. unlocked.. took crap.. left what she "didnt want"

i'll let my lawyer deal with it.. i'll invest what i have to to deal with it..

i've let people walk all over me for a long time.. i can't keep doing that and i'll let this be the beginning of that.

Tru.Dat

At least its items you can replace.

I'm glad that you are finally home, it sucks that it can't all be over and you still have to deal with her though.

the pictures are on my friends camera.. as i didnt know if mine was here.. and i still can't find it..

items gone

Washer
Laptop
Stainless Steal Microwave
Camera

i'm so torn on how to feel right now.. i'm gonna drink another beer.. take a few tylenol PM and try to pass out..

i'm... shit.. i dont fucking know.. i'm pissed.. i'm hurt.. i'm dissapointed..

theacoustician said:
Barracade the damn door shut. You don't want any visits at 2am.

i dont expect any..

but, i havent expected any of this..

door = baracaded..

i may drive up to atlanta tomorrow anyway.. this fucking sucks.. may be good to get out.

bananiac yellow said:
i dont expect any..

but, i havent expected any of this..

door = baracaded..

i may drive up to atlanta tomorrow anyway.. this fucking sucks.. may be good to get out.

Remember to change the locks asap... plz.

:heart:

If you want to drive out to Dallas I'll put you up for a couple nights. This goes beyond sucking. Let me know if you need me to call some pipe-hittin' niggas and come out there on "business".

Sarcasmo said:

If you want to drive out to Dallas I'll put you up for a couple nights. This goes beyond sucking. Let me know if you need me to call some pipe-hittin' niggas and come out there on "business".

i need to get my life together here ... i may take you up on that at some time..

Life is interesting... most definantly

You and detman should hook up. You'd make a fabulous couple.

fly said:
Prediction: You decide to be the nice guy and drop any additional charges/issues with lawyer.

please prove me wrong

Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Sorry bitch is crazy man, that sooooo sucks for you. I have a laptop and they are overrated, the rugged look is in so who needs a washer, girls like a man who can really cook so be glad you have to learn a new skill and fuck the microwave........the camera though, I want one really bad so, that does suck. :fly: :heart:

Pandora said:
Well I'm a big believer in karma. Just keep telling yourself, "what goes around comes around."
That never really makes you feel better. The preference for direct action is a virtue.