I'm hiring a live-in nurse for myself..

NeedMoreEmo said:
Im not a cool kid, my dad has the album and I had an urge to listen to a couple songs after posting in this thread. :)

Your dad's quite the hipster eh?? :lol:

My dad's more of Roy Orbison, Duane Eddy, Patsy Cline, Elvis kinda guy......

dreamwalker said:
Nothing, not a thing...

:shifty:

Actually it's purely coincidence, I have no idea how many times someone has used the word "cookies" and I missed it.

Dammit.

Must I resort to begging for some magical cookie goodness from the magical cookie goddess???

:lol:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I would not be surprised if you had minions scouring the forum for that magical word so you can post. :p

Not so, but whenever I see the word I can't resist :D

I'm amazed by how often I'm seeing that word. I didn't really think cookies were THAT big a deal!

BigDov said:
Dammit.

Must I resort to begging for some magical cookie goodness from the magical cookie goddess???

:lol:

I was at the point of ending the entire cookie thing before, but now with a smaller group, with a few new elements, minus some that were present before, I might be doing it again. If I do you're definitely on the list (in the top three or so) as long as you give me a correct name and address to ship to :)

dreamwalker said:
I was at the point of ending the entire cookie thing before, but now with a smaller group, with a few new elements, minus some that were present before, I might be doing it again. If I do you're definitely on the list (in the top three or so) as long as you give me a correct name and address to ship to :)

Sweet, sweet dreamwalker, why would I even DREAM of giving you a wrong address? :D

:heart:

BigDov said:
Sweet, sweet dreamwalker, why would I even DREAM of giving you a wrong address? :D

:heart:

I don't believe you would, I'm just used to having all bases covered after dealing with a bunch of idiots :tard:

PM your address, and you're on the list :cool: