I'm hiring a live-in nurse for myself..

Onnotangu said:
:(

needs moar tlc. shall i make food for you and baby you senseless?
please :(
I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday too! I can't afford to not go either. I need the money badly.

flybday.jpg

Here's going out on a limb ... describe your average sleep schedule and what you normally eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and any snacks in between.

theacoustician said:
Here's going out on a limb ... describe your average sleep schedule and what you normally eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and any snacks in between.
11-6:45 give or take with anywhere from 1-several interruptions at night.

For breakfast today I had a chocolate chip cookie
for lunc I'm looking at a whopper or chicken sandwich meal
for dinner I'm hoping for some chicken cordon bleus.

theacoustician said:
Weekdays:
Sleep 12am-7am (with an hr or 2 nap during the day)
Weekends sleep 1am-10am, sometimes longer on sunday

Eating..
uh.. bagel or cereal for breakfast, a banana or pear too maybe
lunch: Sammich.. typically..
supper: Fish, veggies..

snacks: Popcorn?
Iono..

Lynnakitty said:
Weekdays:
Sleep 12am-7am (with an hr or 2 nap during the day)
Weekends sleep 1am-10am, sometimes longer on sunday

Eating..
uh.. bagel or cereal for breakfast, a banana or pear too maybe
lunch: Sammich.. typically..
supper: Fish, veggies..

snacks: Popcorn?
Iono..
That actually doesn't sound half bad. I was certain it was going to be a case of a college student with too little sleep and too much junk in their diet.

Lynnakitty said:
gloves.. I'll wear gloves.

Make sure they are heavy gloves, the little monster can bite pretty hard! She recognizes her name, otherwise I'd be tempted to change it from "Angel" to "Demon", or maybe "Witch".

theacoustician said:
That actually doesn't sound half bad. I was certain it was going to be a case of a college student with too little sleep and too much junk in their diet.
Nah I'm pretty good to my body. There's the occasional chocolate bar.. and I have been drinking alot more soda lately.. but I still intake alot of water, and I swim atleast 2 times a week, so.. I'm still atleast a bit active.

dreamwalker said:
Make sure they are heavy gloves, the little monster can bite pretty hard! She recognizes her name, otherwise I'd be tempted to change it from "Angel" to "Demon", or maybe "Witch".
:lol: my cat recognizes all the nasty names I've given to him. He responds to "Smelly belly" and "Fatass" now

Lynnakitty said:
:lol: my cat recognizes all the nasty names I've given to him. He responds to "Smelly belly" and "Fatass" now

Sounds like the way I talk to my other cats :fly:

When I was calling Angel the other day she wouldn't even look at me, then I said "Hey, Demon, come here" and she did pay a little attention, so maybe I should change her name anyway.

Aww. Poor sicky! I'd rub your feet for ya...but I have cold hands. :p

Feel better! :heart:

Millions said:
Aww. Poor sicky! I'd rub your feet for ya...but I have cold hands. :p

Feel better! :heart:
I have a fever, I'm so warm it's not funny.