I'm hiring a live-in nurse for myself..

L

Lynnakitty

.. pls post your resume's.
I feel hoooooorrible. I need someone to come take care of me, atleast temporarily :(

I eat a lot
I smell when I poop
I leave hair all over the place
I prefer not to take care of non family members

hire me.

long tall smiley said:
I eat a lot
I smell when I poop
I leave hair all over the place
I prefer not to take care of non family members

hire me.
We respectively decline your application.

Lynnakitty said:
.. pls post your resume's.
I feel hoooooorrible. I need someone to come take care of me, atleast temporarily :(

I'm on my way.......

:( Sorry you're not feeling well. Is this tied to the monster headache of Saturday??

:heart:

dreamwalker said:
Good lord, girl, seems like you're sick a lot. I think you need a full time, permanent nurse :heart:
I have a messed up immune system. I get sick alllll the time. The flu shot was supposed to help, but I'm starting to wonder..
I think I need my toncils out too.. they're huge.

BigDov said:
I'm on my way.......

:( Sorry you're not feeling well. Is this tied to the monster headache of Saturday??

:heart:
I think it might be... that kept coming back when I was laying down this morning, that and a weird heat throbby feeling in my cheeks.

BigDov said:
Hmmm..... Wisdom teeth??
Had em out already.
I think it's part of the fever.. like.. my cheeks are so hot it hurts?
I'm no good at explaining this crap.

Lynnakitty said:
Had em out already.
I think it's part of the fever.. like.. my cheeks are so hot it hurts?
I'm no good at explaining this crap.

I think I understand what you're getting at. That sucks. I know how you feel about the doctors and stuff, but have you thought about visiting one, just for the hell of it??

BigDov said:
I think I understand what you're getting at. That sucks. I know how you feel about the doctors and stuff, but have you thought about visiting one, just for the hell of it??
my dr's a bitch. won't give me medicine.. ever.
When I switched to her she wouldn't renew my perscription for BC because I said I wasn't currently having sex.
I hate her.. I've been looking for a new dr for months, but they aren't taking new patients..
One bad thing about Canada... free healthcare.. goodluck finding it.

Lynnakitty said:
I have a messed up immune system. I get sick alllll the time. The flu shot was supposed to help, but I'm starting to wonder..
I think I need my toncils out too.. they're huge.

I'd be tempted to tell you to move into my place, but I don't make a very good nurse, unless one of my kids is sick :(

dreamwalker said:
I'd be tempted to tell you to move into my place, but I don't make a very good nurse, unless one of my kids is sick :(
Adopt me? I'll take good care of the kitties :D