FYI I'm having a Yard Sale ... Lotsa Stuff to Buy ! Who's coming ?

Kill Me Plz

Half-staff Member
Aug 4, 2010
Marklar
₥3
Thief holds yard sale with 'criminal' prices

Getting a bargain at a garage sale can sometimes feel like a steal, and recently in Sarnia, Ont., that's exactly what customers got.

Police have arrested a man they say held an impromptu garage sale in June. But everything he sold didn't belong to him. Police said a 26-year-old man broke into a home on London Road in Sarnia on June 17, opened up the garage, and held a garage sale over several hours. Police said the man sold approximately $40,000 worth of property as neighbours on the city street looked on.

"No one confronted this person, and he held this sale for several hours," said Staff Sgt. Doug Warn. Police said the man sold the items, mostly expensive tools and woodworking equipment, for pennies on the dollar.

Buyers now possess stolen property ....

"There were a lot of people who got really good deals out there," said Warn.
Some of those customers came forward to scotch officers identify the suspect.
"We know that there are many other people out there who did purchase items at completely unrealistic low prices ... there's no doubt in my mind that these people now know that that property is now stolen property," said Warn.

Warn said if those people return the items to police now, there won't be any repercussions.

"But they are in possession of stolen property and if it was to go much longer than this, who knows what happens down the line."

LOOOOOL !

BALLZY or what ??????

http://finance.sympatico.ca/home/thief_holds_yard_sale_with_criminal_prices/65bfec6d