I'm having a terrible week

jaxxor said:
you have no idea what I look like.

manfaye7nc.jpg

jaxxor said:
you have no idea what I look like.

Yeah I do. There's a pic on this very forum of you and your wife sitting on your front porch or something. You have long brown hair.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah I do. There's a pic on this very forum of you and your wife sitting on your front porch or something. You have long brown hair.

oh right...forgot

Pandora said:
Well if you're dealing with a touch of a hangover I would suggest Subway. Giant sammaches always seem to do the trick! :)
Now see, I always thought grease and salt were the surefire cures for hangovers. :lol:

zengirl said:
Now see, I always thought grease and salt were the surefire cures for hangovers. :lol:
naa, you need something that'll replace all the vitamins you lost the night before. healthy food > greasy & salty food

CletusJones said:
naa, you need something that'll replace all the vitamins you lost the night before. healthy food > greasy & salty food
I figured the salt helped retain water, the grease... well... lol... that just helped move everything through the system and cure the stomach ills.

:lol:

SpangeMonkee said:
is your city/town runnin' out of dumpsters to shit behind? did you fall outta your chair while drunk? again? tell us the back story.

shitty week at work pretty much. the stress is making my acid reflux play hell :eek:

Drool-Boy said:
prilosec will set you free

I'm really fucked. I ate a tiny piece of jalapeno and I can feel it waging war on my innards

Drool-Boy said:
I used to have fucking horrid acid reflux too, started taking prilosec and now it never bothers me.
Go get you some.

for awhile I popped Nexxium and Prevacid like candy, then I just quit. I'll be alright in a bit, but it's good to know someone else knows the horror.

I'm feeling better today, nothing like a good night's sleep!

I'm also going commando :hi2u: