I'm having a bad day.

Desslock said:
:huggles: :heart:

;)

Desslock said:
280923anekeenice1ul.jpg

Whoah, now those are too darned big! I don't even want to think about the backache that would go with carrying those around, that would be time for a reduction mammoplasty.

DW said:
;)

Whoah, now those are too darned big! I don't even want to think about the backache that would go with carrying those around, that would be time for a reduction mammoplasty.

Don't say reduction. :eek: :(

:p

Desslock said:
Don't say reduction. :eek: :(

:p

I'd be saying reduction if I had those, and that's even after transcribing detailed descriptions of how they do it :p

There was a time in my life when my boobs were considerably larger than they are now because of pregnancy. I was sooooo glad when it was all over and they went back to normal size. I really don't envy women who wear a DD bra anymore :cool:

DW said:
I'd be saying reduction if I had those, and that's even after transcribing detailed descriptions of how they do it :p

There was a time in my life when my boobs were considerably larger than they are now because of pregnancy. I was sooooo glad when it was all over and they went back to normal size. I really don't envy women who wear a DD bra anymore :cool:

seriously if i had hugungo boobs i would have a reduction solely on the fact that all the pretty bras only come in sizes a-c's.

DW said:

DD = :drool: but that's a little large for everyday usage.

ieholly said:
seriously if i had hugungo boobs i would have a reduction solely on the fact that all the pretty bras only come in sizes a-c's.

I wouldn't have surgery on that basis, but that is pretty much true. Pretty bras in the D range can be found though :)

CletusJones said:
DD = :drool: but that's a little large for everyday usage.

Yeah, just a bit :fly:

Been there, done that, content with what I have.

BigDov said:
:eek: wow
People are wondering why I'm smiling and shit now :lol:
Are you laughing beacuse those are so nasty and fake...ewww...there is such a thing as going too big!

DW said:
;)

Thank you! QFT!

Desslock said:

That is just funny looking. Those are way too big for her body!

JJ Lady said:
CLETUS! I've missed you! :heart:
well get ready to miss me more often. i've got school 4 nights a week starting tonight. mon - thurs every week for 16 weeks. i have to leave in 10 mins.

edit: i've missed you too dearie :heart:

CletusJones said:
well get ready to miss me more often. i've got school 4 nights a week starting tonight. mon - thurs every week for 16 weeks. i have to leave in 10 mins.

edit: i've missed you too dearie :heart:

Boooo!!!! :( :cry: