FYI I'm gonna leave this here for all your cat lovers out there...

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Man builds cat size village for homeless cats.

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/home-garden/man-builds-cat-sized-village-for-homeless-cats.html

cat-village.jpg

cat-owner.jpg

cat-village-full.jpg

cat-walmart.jpg

cat-city-hall.jpg

cat-lotsocats.jpg

cat-no-tresspassing.jpg

cat-church-building.jpg

cat-xmas.jpg

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
cat-owner.jpg

isn't that the crazy fuck who was going to burn the quran with his congregation? I knew he was batshit but now he has clearly gone too far

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I can see myself doing this if I didn't have Zac to keep me in line.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I have neg repped someone in this thread.

You know who you are. :thrawn:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
:haaay:

There should be a law after 3 cats!! Even 3 is too much - but I know there are countless people that can't contain themselves.

After 3 - FROZEN EXPORTS TO ASIA!! It could be your own little profit center!!!

We have four, don't You judge!

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
:haaay:

There should be a law after 3 cats!! Even 3 is too much - but I know there are countless people that can't contain themselves.

After 3 - FROZEN EXPORTS TO ASIA!! It could be your own little profit center!!!

One of my friends came up with a way to calculate how many cats were acceptable. It was something like you can have 2 cats per person in the house but you also had to consider the number of bedrooms. 2 cats per bedroom in the house is acceptable. So if you have 2 people living in a one bedroom house you could only have 2 cats, but if they were living in a 2 bedroom house then 4 cats were allowed. Still, if they were living in a three bedroom house only 4 cats were acceptable because of the first rule. By this rule, April and I are okay, but Zengirl is way over the limit on cats. She has dogs too. And a baby. And another weird little animal, I can't remember what it is. She's the crazy one though.

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
good for him, at least he is doing what he loves and can spend his money the way he wants. I wish I was able to do that.