FYI I'm gonna leave this here for all your cat lovers out there...

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
Man builds cat size village for homeless cats.

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/home-garden/man-builds-cat-sized-village-for-homeless-cats.html

cat-village.jpg

cat-owner.jpg

cat-village-full.jpg

cat-walmart.jpg

cat-city-hall.jpg

cat-lotsocats.jpg

cat-no-tresspassing.jpg

cat-church-building.jpg

cat-xmas.jpg

cat-owner.jpg

isn't that the crazy fuck who was going to burn the quran with his congregation? I knew he was batshit but now he has clearly gone too far

:haaay:

There should be a law after 3 cats!! Even 3 is too much - but I know there are countless people that can't contain themselves.

After 3 - FROZEN EXPORTS TO ASIA!! It could be your own little profit center!!!

We have four, don't You judge!

:haaay:

There should be a law after 3 cats!! Even 3 is too much - but I know there are countless people that can't contain themselves.

After 3 - FROZEN EXPORTS TO ASIA!! It could be your own little profit center!!!

One of my friends came up with a way to calculate how many cats were acceptable. It was something like you can have 2 cats per person in the house but you also had to consider the number of bedrooms. 2 cats per bedroom in the house is acceptable. So if you have 2 people living in a one bedroom house you could only have 2 cats, but if they were living in a 2 bedroom house then 4 cats were allowed. Still, if they were living in a three bedroom house only 4 cats were acceptable because of the first rule. By this rule, April and I are okay, but Zengirl is way over the limit on cats. She has dogs too. And a baby. And another weird little animal, I can't remember what it is. She's the crazy one though.

good for him, at least he is doing what he loves and can spend his money the way he wants. I wish I was able to do that.