Im gonna kill someone today :mad:

DirkPhoenix said:
Always sarcasm, never anger. :)

And thanks for the advice.
You already knew all that shit.

I just wanted to sound smart and score points with the chicks.

smileynev said:
If I looked like you, I'd blow out through my garage door on my bike, swearing and shootin' a pistolero in the air as I road past the piggies.

Yeah well, if I looked like you Id be stuffing my face with pizzas till I couldnt fit out the front door.
Whats your point?

Drool-Boy said:
Yeah well, if I looked like you Id be stuffing my face with pizzas till I couldnt fit out the front door.
Whats your point?
hmmmm...

They'd have to pop the roof off and airlift me out. I wonder if they would even bother.

ChikkenNoodul said:
If I looked like you, I'd trip out the front door cradling sausage links in my arms, panting and shouting as I stumbled through the bushes.
If I looked like you I'd......

shit

Drool-Boy said:
Ya but you have enough property to keep them comfortably at bay, my house on on a corner lot and only .6 acers.
Thats a pretty big city lot.

Drool-Boy said:
I think its .6....maybe its .06?
Its not huge by any means.
Big enough for a 2000 square foot house and an average sized yard.
They make everything big in texas, or so I hear.

smileynev said:
I sense a tinge of anger and sarcasm in your post.

[Serious] The only reason to marry someone is if you love that person. If you love her an she loves you, then there is no reason not to get married. Or for that matter to not get married. It depends on what you both want. If you can't see yourself spending the rest of your life with that person, then obviously marriage shouldn't be considered. Don't get married because thats what other people tell you to do, don't get married because its the "right thing to do". Don't get married if she wants to but you don't feel ready. Do get married if thats the only way you'll get some ass. Marriage is a life long committment that shouldn't be jumped into. At least, thats the way it should be. Even for the homos [/Serious]
hahahaha

nev tried to be serious.

ok just talked to my accountant friend and he said ya probobly wont be able to take controll till you have payed off 50% or the value of you house has gone up to the point that what you owe is 50% of it. he also said fuck not being able to talk to the tax people directly he said to contact them and the county tax dept. and to document everything cause they will screw you givin the chance

edit: he said the escrow contoll info should be in the morgage docs

I.C.Water said:
ok just talked to my accountant friend and he said ya probobly wont be able to take controll till you have payed off 50% or the value of you house has gone up to the point that what you owe is 50% of it. he also said fuck not being able to talk to the tax people directly he said to contact them and the county tax dept. and to document everything cause they will screw you givin the chance

edit: he said the escrow contoll info should be in the morgage docs

Ya, the wife called the county tax office, and it seems theres a problem with our issued tax number, and some of the multiple payments went to someone elses account, so THATS getting sorted out now.
As far as taking control of the escrow, I dunno yet, but I dont think its 50% , cuz I know a few guys that have new houses and control their own tax money.

Drool-Boy said:
Ya, the wife called the county tax office, and it seems theres a problem with our issued tax number, and some of the multiple payments went to someone elses account, so THATS getting sorted out now.
As far as taking control of the escrow, I dunno yet, but I dont think its 50% , cuz I know a few guys that have new houses and control their own tax money.

he said it really differs for every loan but that was his best guess

Drool-Boy said:
The company that has my mortgage (countrywide) has totally and utterly fucked up our taxes and mismanaged our escrow account. Some of our tax bills theyve paid TWICE and some they havent paid at all:tard:, and they cant tell us exactly whats going on because were "not allowed" to talk directly to the tax people:tard:
I swear to god Im gettin a 2x4 and goin' walking tall on someones ass before the day is out:mad:

So anyways, anyone know how long you have to be in an 80/20 style mortgage before theyll release the escrow account to your control?

We've got the same thing and will let you know our findings