Im gonna kill someone today :mad:

DirkPhoenix said:
File a report with the Better Business Bureau, and call your lawyer. Jim Adler worked for me, he got me $32,000!*

*spinal injury, broken pelvis, head injury, loss of motor function below the taint

LOOK AT ME IM THE TOUGH SMRAT LAWER THE TEXAS HAMMER

DirkPhoenix said:
it's an old pic. But i'm really not sticking with it for looks. I dig her personality, when she doesn't decide to break my phone and call me a "no-balled bastard".

...and this is turning into a BC thread.

Look! Bunnies!

*leaves
Dirk, you're a pimp at giving relationship advice. wtf man?

Drool-Boy said:
someone tell me how to get my 1500$ back
Are they asking you for more money, or is it just a matter of waiting for them to sort it out?

smileynev said:
Are they asking you for more money, or is it just a matter of waiting for them to sort it out?

At the moment, its just a matter of getting it sorted out. They havent managed to empty the account. Yet.
But at this rate, Id be more comfortable managing the account myself.

DirkPhoenix said:
But i'm really not sticking with it for looks.
Obviously neither is she. And being called a no balled bastard is a term of endearment. At least thats what the wife tells me.

Drool-Boy said:
At the moment, its just a matter of getting it sorted out. They havent managed to empty the account. Yet.
But at this rate, Id be more comfortable managing the account myself.
Thats why with our new home we went with a company that allowed us to do that. Now, instead of paying for taxes and insurance, I just let it slide till the city takes my house.

smileynev said:
Thats why with our new home we went with a company that allowed us to do that. Now, instead of paying for taxes and insurance, I just let it slide till the city takes my house.
hahahahhaa

i love you nev.

smileynev said:
Obviously neither is she. And being called a no balled bastard is a term of endearment. At least thats what the wife tells me.
Well I guess it's all okay then! I'll break my lease, move into her house, and we can be happy forever! I mean, we've gone 2 whole days without a fight so that must be a good sign.

Thank you, nev. I know now that happiness is bullshit. Nailing down a trophy wife is all there is to life. :heart:

DirkPhoenix said:
Thank you, nev. I know now that happiness is bullshit. Nailing down a trophy wife is all there is to life. :heart:
This is such fact that it should be in every's sig. I'd start it, but I'm kinda partial to hampsters.

DirkPhoenix said:
Well I guess it's all okay then! I'll break my lease, move into her house, and we can be happy forever! I mean, we've gone 2 whole days without a fight so that must be a good sign.

I sense a tinge of anger and sarcasm in your post.

[Serious] The only reason to marry someone is if you love that person. If you love her an she loves you, then there is no reason not to get married. Or for that matter to not get married. It depends on what you both want. If you can't see yourself spending the rest of your life with that person, then obviously marriage shouldn't be considered. Don't get married because thats what other people tell you to do, don't get married because its the "right thing to do". Don't get married if she wants to but you don't feel ready. Do get married if thats the only way you'll get some ass. Marriage is a life long committment that shouldn't be jumped into. At least, thats the way it should be. Even for the homos [/Serious]

ChikkenNoodul said:
it can take a while before they catch up to you too, sometimes years

Instead of letting it get to the "We have the house surrounded, come out or we let loose with the teargas" phase, I think Ill just pay the taxes...

smileynev said:
I sense a tinge of anger and sarcasm in your post.

[Serious] The only reason to marry someone is if you love that person. If you love her an she loves you, then there is no reason not to get married. Or for that matter to not get married. It depends on what you both want. If you can't see yourself spending the rest of your life with that person, then obviously marriage shouldn't be considered. Don't get married because thats what other people tell you to do, don't get married because its the "right thing to do". Don't get married if she wants to but you don't feel ready. Do get married if thats the only way you'll get some ass. Marriage is a life long committment that shouldn't be jumped into. At least, thats the way it should be. Even for the homos [/Serious]
Always sarcasm, never anger. :)

And thanks for the advice.

Drool-Boy said:
Instead of letting it get to the "We have the house surrounded, come out or we let loose with the teargas" phase, I think Ill just pay the taxes...
If I looked like you, I'd blow out through my garage door on my bike, swearing and shootin' a pistolero in the air as I road past the piggies.