Im gonna kill someone today :mad:

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
64,980
32,010
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
The company that has my mortgage (countrywide) has totally and utterly fucked up our taxes and mismanaged our escrow account. Some of our tax bills theyve paid TWICE and some they havent paid at all:tard:, and they cant tell us exactly whats going on because were "not allowed" to talk directly to the tax people:tard:
I swear to god Im gettin a 2x4 and goin' walking tall on someones ass before the day is out:mad:

So anyways, anyone know how long you have to be in an 80/20 style mortgage before theyll release the escrow account to your control?
 

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
1,156
1
0
40
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Drool-Boy said:
You aint just whistlin' dixie cowboy
Theres nearly 1500 dollars of my money that has been "misplaced"
Damn...

It kinda reminds me of when DianaPhoenix changed the title of her house to her new name. Her mortgage company flipped for some odd reason, (prolly because she had been living there for over a year before anyone noticed) her taxes shot up by almost $2000 (didn't get the exemptions that the previous owner did,) and now she's doing at least 10 calls a day to get that fixed. But she still owes the money even if she gets it fixed. Then I guess she'll go through another round of calls to get the money back.

Sorry, man.

On a side note, when are you gonna start doing art for the [M]? You have quite the fan base over there. :)
 

Mustard Dispenser

Filthy Mind Filthy Beard
Sep 30, 2004
64,980
32,010
1,323
51
Uranus
Marklar
₥41,333.46
Marklar
M41,333
Steam
heyfubuddy
DirkPhoenix said:
On a side note, when are you gonna start doing art for the [M]? You have quite the fan base over there. :)


I dont like the [M] enough to do anything for them regularly.
Maybe the occasional one-shot , but thats about it.
I have my project Im doing for myself, and thats taking up most of my time as it is.
 

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
1,156
1
0
40
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
Drool-Boy said:
I dont like the [M] enough to do anything for them regularly.
Maybe the occasional one-shot , but thats about it.
I have my project Im doing for myself, and thats taking up most of my time as it is.
Fair enough. If you ever feel like it, i'm still considering doing some work based on an old idea I had. Paid, of course.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
We had countrywide. We no longer have countrywide. They hit is with an additional $80 a month charge back in September for a projected increase in our property taxes and to pad our escrow account. Thankfully we dumped them when we moved.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
DirkPhoenix said:
Damn...

It kinda reminds me of when DianaPhoenix changed the title of her house to her new name. Her mortgage company flipped for some odd reason, (prolly because she had been living there for over a year before anyone noticed) her taxes shot up by almost $2000 (didn't get the exemptions that the previous owner did,) and now she's doing at least 10 calls a day to get that fixed. But she still owes the money even if she gets it fixed. Then I guess she'll go through another round of calls to get the money back.

Sorry, man.

On a side note, when are you gonna start doing art for the [M]? You have quite the fan base over there. :)
Her new name?
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
69,532
21,793
1,073
Marklar
₥46,624.23
Marklar
M46,624
Steam
mattressfish
Drool-Boy said:
I dont like the [M] enough to do anything for them regularly.
Maybe the occasional one-shot , but thats about it.
I have my project Im doing for myself, and thats taking up most of my time as it is.
Do moar funzie plz. :drool:
 
K

kristchan

Guest
DirkPhoenix said:
Damn...

It kinda reminds me of when DianaPhoenix changed the title of her house to her new name.
did ya'll get married? I seem to remember a BC thread where you weren't ready for that.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
DirkPhoenix said:
Same name, not married. Although she pushes it...every...single...day.
You said new name??

I am confused.

And if she's as hot as that photo you showed us, and you're as ugly as the dirk lubs you pictures, I would take her up on that marriage thing asap.
 

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
1,156
1
0
40
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
smileynev said:
You said new name??

I am confused.

And if she's as hot as that photo you showed us, and you're as ugly as the dirk lubs you pictures, I would take her up on that marriage thing asap.
it's an old pic. But i'm really not sticking with it for looks. I dig her personality, when she doesn't decide to break my phone and call me a "no-balled bastard".




...and this is turning into a BC thread.

Look! Bunnies!

*leaves
 
K

kristchan

Guest
DirkPhoenix said:
Same name, not married. Although she pushes it...every...single...day.
she wants to be married? or she wants the attention that goes with a wedding? ;)
girls are silly creatures