I'm gonna get another tattoo

bast_imret said:
One across my upper back, one around my upper left arm, and one down by my right ankle. I :heart: all my tatts, don't regret any of them. I really think it help if the design is something you created, or helped create with your artist.

The place we go down here in Savannah, Blue Moon Dermagraphics, is having a contest with a local radio station right now infact. You can win a free All You Can Ink buffet. Normally $700, you get the artist all to yourself for 12+ hours for whatever you want. They require you to spend time with the artist a couple days before hand planning out some of the work you want done. That would be intense.

ew, i wouldnt want 12 hours of work done..the 45 minutes it took to do my calf was painful enough besides, i think having a whole limb covered looks tacky.

JulianDelphiki said:
ew, i wouldnt want 12 hours of work done..the 45 minutes it took to do my calf was painful enough besides, i think having a whole limb covered looks tacky.

well, depending on the level of detail you are going for in the shading, 12 hours could really vary on how much coverage you get.