I'm gonna get another tattoo

J

JulianDelphiki

I already have This on my right calf...i want to get this but i dont know where, i'm thinking maybe my left ankle....any ideas?

edit: after some anti aliasing of course.

A power on button? You freak.

I regret the tat I have on my back, if I can find pics on my PC I'll upload. No more tats or piercings for me.

April23 said:

I regret the tat I have on my back, if I can find pics on my PC I'll upload. No more tats or piercings for me.

c'mon...its cooler than some stupid kanji crap meaning "power"....or some "tribal" design

also, howcome you think the power symbol is stupid but not hermes sandal?

April23 said:

Sounds like there's a drinking story behind this...

dreamwalker said:
Interesting idea, I like it :cool:
Heh heh heh and I can just imagine where you would put such a tat, too... Hey big boy, want to push my on button???:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :heart: :heart:

wr3kt said:
The smiley face got stretched out.
aprilfat.gif

Arthur Pendragon said:
Heh heh heh and I can just imagine where you would put such a tat, too... Hey big boy, want to push my on button???:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :heart: :heart:

I wouldn't be putting a tattoo anywhere, I don't have any and don't plan to, but I do have an "on" button.

:shifty:

dreamwalker said:
I wouldn't be putting a tattoo anywhere, I don't have any and don't plan to, but I do have an "on" button.

:shifty:
:eek: :eek: :D :D If you ever come out to Cali you just might have to show me that...:heart: :heart:

Arthur Pendragon said:

Tee hee :fly:

I have 4. One is of my Rosie (she is a Corgi), one is a rose, one is a heart with a halo and the other is the most painful thing I've ever gotten...a candle on the front of my thigh anout 1 1/2 inch below my hip bone. Man that hurt! But it was worth it, my best friend has one just like it :)

One across my upper back, one around my upper left arm, and one down by my right ankle. I :heart: all my tatts, don't regret any of them. I really think it help if the design is something you created, or helped create with your artist.

The place we go down here in Savannah, Blue Moon Dermagraphics, is having a contest with a local radio station right now infact. You can win a free All You Can Ink buffet. Normally $700, you get the artist all to yourself for 12+ hours for whatever you want. They require you to spend time with the artist a couple days before hand planning out some of the work you want done. That would be intense.