I'm going vegan to protect myself against swine flu

it's not horrible. actually the scariest part of it is not knowing how you're going to react. it's either like you're barely sick or YOU DIE.

or you could just not eat pig?

or maybe cook it to the proper temperature?

going vegan puts you on the list. you don't want to be on the list.

it's not horrible. actually the scariest part of it is not knowing how you're going to react. it's either like you're barely sick or YOU DIE.

Yeah, I don't want to die early because of eating pig meat, but I think it's best to avoid the other meats entirely as well just to be sure, because all of the animals on the farm are around each other and stuff.

As of April 29, 2009, the CDC is reporting 91 cases of swine flu in humans in the U.S. – 14 in California, 2 in Kansas, 51 in NYC, 1 in Ohio and 6 in Texas. The CDC website says that “this is a rapidly evolving situation and CDC will provide new information as it becomes available.” By the time you read this, the site could have different figures.

A lot of people want to know if you can get swine flu from eating pork products that come from pigs that were infected with swine flu. The answer is no, you can’t get it from eating pork or pork products.

It spreads the same way that other flu viruses spread. It normally only spreads from pig to pig, but according to the CDC it can infect humans. It seems that this current strain of swine flu is affecting humans more than other strains in the past and is spreading more easily from human to human.

So, while you don’t need to be concerned about getting swine flu from the pork you eat, you still should be concerned with protecting yourself from the virus.

But how then are you going to make Sunday brunch of bacon pancakes with a side of ham steak and sausages and hashbrowns fried in bacon grease?

I love how this is an epidemic in popularity but very few are actually affected. Actually there are more people in the US that die from regular flu every year than this lol

Duke said:
CDC thingy

I'd rather play it safe and stay away from meat. All those guys do is store viruses for their own agenda, they don't actually cure anything or save anyone.