i'm going to be a bitch today.

Don't do that, noob. Think about the rest of us who do have bosses that look at the screen on a regular basis.

You know when the Star Trek people were in opposite universes, I thought I just read the other April's post.

It must be the weather. Everyone who bothered to brave ATLANTA BLIZZARD 2007 (as the news wants to make it out to be) and is in the office today is acting like a total tard.

So quit yer bitchin' or step up! :)

I must be one of those people. Someone told me today to ".. walk the driveway before you drive it..." I must have poor judgement and bad decision skills. :tard:

Somewhere out there Spange is reading this thread and simultaneously reserving a hotel room for tonight.

puh-leeze. I don't leave.

spange is only a little PART of the problem. it's just a really really shitty day. spange has done nothing other than be a male spange.

... don't even wanna touch this one ...

You're going to leave Spange stranded? But he's a nice guy.

so says you...

yer thighs are huge and you will never fit into that dress again.

enough insults to allow you to purge that bitchines all towards me and get it out of your system.

yer thighs are huge and you will never fit into that dress again.

enough insults to allow you to purge that bitchines all towards me and get it out of your system.

not only do you speak the truth but you take bitchiness like a man. you rock. :heart: