I'm going to a product demo today

Sarcasmo said:
Cool, or no? Were you impressed?
Quite. It basically takes in a video stream, a image still stream (up to 5 fps), and a data stream and combines them on the fly to make a streaming conference/learning presentation. It's a hard product to sell or talk about unless you see it in person though. There are some demos on their site that kinda get the message across.

SpangeMonkee said:
by "conference room", do you mean "living room"?
No, no point for one in there.

SpangeMonkee said:
puh-leez. I bet you could find one.
Nah, but anyone working at an educational facility *cough*bsinning*cough* should look at this box. Anyone doing heavy video conferences or presentations to remote locations over IP should also get a demo.

theacoustician said:
Nah, but anyone working at an educational facility *cough*bsinning*cough* should look at this box. Anyone doing heavy video conferences or presentations to remote locations over IP should also get a demo.

but say that I was upstairs and my wife was downstairs. I could video conference with her and give her the latest numbers on our checkbook status or vice-versa

SpangeMonkee said:
but say that I was upstairs and my wife was downstairs. I could video conference with her and give her the latest numbers on our checkbook status or vice-versa
Or say you wanted to be in the bedroom while your gf and her gf did "stuff"

theacoustician said:

I wonder if I could find a use for one in litigation...

SpangeMonkee said:

haha.....that's awesome.