I'm getting Roostered

So I get home to watch the rooster run back and forth across the street a few times then back the bushes outside of my house. Some neighborhood kids run up to me and say "Hey mister. Is that a rooster in your bushes?"

I just shook my head no and said it was a really big pigeon and walked inside. I'll try baiting it with some food into the carrier closer to dark or have the kids run him into my back yard and go after it with a fishing net once he's in a smaller space. Or wait until he goes to sleep in some bushes and throw a blanket over him. The fun never ends.

Those kids are going to have a problem in Biology class now :fly:

...but I don't get the funny...

Maybe it was the execution...

Maybe it's this tea I'm drinking.

I've seen pics of the tea you drink, it's definitely the tea. I don't think people were meant to ingest flowers growing out of dog poo soaked in hot water.

You're not the same April that used to post here, are you? :(

Must be that damn tea :mad:

Or that education, learnin' is bad m'kay?
I haven't changed; the mood here has changed some. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooo!
I've seen pics of the tea you drink, it's definitely the tea. I don't think people were meant to ingest flowers growing out of dog poo soaked in hot water.

:lol: I'll drink tea anyway I can get it. I'll do it off a hookers ass as if it was blow.

This morning when I woke up at dawn, on my day, off to the sound of a rooster crowing outside it took all of my self control not to roll over and suffocate my wife with a pillow.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person