I'm getting Roostered

I hope that's all that happens. This story just spirals.

Next we shall hear, she will have called them, and admitted fault...

:case:

She was trying to get me to just drop the rooster off somewhere but I explained the rooster shouldn't be punished for her screw up and I wanted someone to take care of it. Plus it being a weekend around St. Pat's Day there are cops everywhere busting people for DUIs. The last thing I wanted was trying to explain to cops in the middle of the night what I was doing with a rooster on the side of a road. It sucks that animal control will now have to take care of her screw up but damn that bird is fast.

Luckily the drug dealer neighbors don't tend to call the cops too often. I've already been looking at a new place to live. Now that there is wild life running around it's the perfect time to move.

Last edited:
She was trying to get me to just drop the rooster off somewhere but I explained the rooster shouldn't be punished for her screw up and I wanted someone to take care of it. Plus it being a weekend around St. Pat's Day there are cops everywhere busting people for DUIs. The last thing I wanted was trying to explain to cops in the middle of the night what I was doing with a rooster on the side of a road. It sucks that animal control will now have to take care of her screw up but damn that bird is fast.

Luckily the drug dealer neighbors don't tend to call the cops too often. I've already been looking at a new place to live now. Now that there is wild life running around it's the perfect time to move.

Of course, you could just let it roam. Lots of places in FL have just free roaming roosters and chickens. Hell Key West is full of them. I know Sarasota has a small population too.

Apparently, I didn't hit reply last night...

Oh Thorny, I adore banjos!

I saw two Liam movies this week and thought of you, but you weren't online all week!

which movies did you see??????

my friend's mom just won a banjo from a drawing!!! come over and she'll teach you how to play!!!!!!!!!!!

and at the moment.. national champions

crimson cocks. :case: :mad: :rant:

at least it wasn't a lamb in a diaper!

:case:

speaking of denny's, I used drool's joke last wknd (and will continue to do so if the opportunity presents itself)..

"La Quinta: spanish for "next to Denny's""

i got a big round of laughter for that one bro.. of course we were all still crunk from the night before, but whatever..

Well the wife never did cut my hair so it was getting very long, mulletish, and making me look very crazy. So I went and got a cheap super dorky hair cut during lunch just in case of when I get home there is a rooster in my front yard and I try to throttle her that at least I look semi sane for when the cops arrive.