i'm dying

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
to go fishin'. i haven't been in too long, and i'm dyin' to go. i am obsessed with it at this point to the point that i'm dreaming about it, and no, i'm not pregnant.

is there anything you really want to do right now, especially with spring here and colors poppin' on the trees and warm breezes and butterflies?

Have hot sweaty sex outdoors with my wife or any other available beautiful woman. I'd be willing to go fishing afterwards so we could just make a day of it.

I'm dying to be outside doing anything. You wouldn't believe how bad I've missed the sun and warm weather. I'd love to go home tonight put a tent up in the backyard and hang out with some fun guys. It's suppose to rain tho. :(

Pandora said:
I'm dying to be outside doing anything. You wouldn't believe how bad I've missed the sun and warm weather. I'd love to go home tonight put a tent up in the backyard and hang out with some fun guys. It's suppose to rain tho. :(

:cool: Should I have brought my sleeping bag?

Pandora said:

no, it's supposed to storm. :D i LOVE storms -- the kinds with lots of thunder. i love having all the windows in the house open and sitting on the front porch or in the garage watching the storms.

It's storming now!!

Fishing is like another word for sleeping though. Except fly fishing but i dont think they do that down there. :p

Thorn Bird said:
no, it's supposed to storm. :D i LOVE storms -- the kinds with lots of thunder. i love having all the windows in the house open and sitting on the front porch or in the garage watching the storms.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Tho storms worry me too, now that I live in a house on a hill surrounded by tall trees. :omy:

fishing is a bit slow paced for me - not so sure I'm down with ripping a hook through a fish's mouth either - for such a cool animal they sure as hell put up with a lot of our shit

FlamingGlory said:
It's storming now!!

Fishing is like another word for sleeping though. Except fly fishing but i dont think they do that down there. :p
The River Runs Through It is such an awesome movie

elpmis said:
fishing is a bit slow paced for me - not so sure I'm down with ripping a hook through a fish's mouth either - for such a cool animal they sure as hell put up with a lot of our shit

So long, and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should to come to this
We've tried to warn you over the years.
You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect.
For all the natrual wonders that grow around you.

So long, So long and thanks for all the fish

If I had just one last wish,
I would like a tasty fish

So long, So long and thanks for all the fish!

ERage said:
So long, and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should to come to this
We've tried to warn you over the years.
You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect.
For all the natrual wonders that grow around you.

So long, So long and thanks for all the fish

If I had just one last wish,
I would like a tasty fish

So long, So long and thanks for all the fish!

HAHAHAHA great movie!

zengirl said:
I think Schmilk once told me that he has never gone fishing before.

:egads: it is your DUTY/OBLIGATION to change this SOON. one CANNOT die without having gone fishin'....instead. of just. a wishin'. :D