Ontopic I'm done. (Ha ha, goodbye thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No KiKi they just wear magical under garments that look similar to the things muslims wear.,hey just don't cover them from head to toe, just neck to feet.

Well, and this isn't attacking you so don't get all that, but you have a low tolerence for stupidity too. Many of us do, really.

You get angry at it. Hell, I do to. I think Kyle is more like 'fuck it, easier not to deal than to get my BP up over something that doesn't mean shit to my everyday life'.

Whether you agree with what bothers him or not, it's not a completely unhealthy viewpoint.

To each their own perception of stupidity, and how they deal with it. I just don't understand calling someone thick skinned when they run from stuff. Maybe he is thick skinned, but certainly not because he leaves when people become stupid.

OT: iono. I have mixed feelings about , egads, the way the "board has gone".

Ghost wasn't real nice to me when I came. tried many times to respond pleasantly to his posts, even sending + rep for stuff I felt deserving. And can't say it was reciprocated (though there may have been a few instances).
That was just KNYTE being KNYTE man, I'm pretty sure he wasn't intending to be "not nice" towards you, I didn't see anything truly negative posted about you back then.

Now that other feller, there may have been some issues there :fly:

Oh yea they also believe that a planet called "Kolob" is "heaven" and that when they die the male Mormons become gods in their own right on Kolob, and that the women if they are less then fully submissive wives will only be allowed into the lowest realm of heaven. If they are fully submissive to the male they may be allowed to enter the higher realms with the men.

Do we start a welcome back thread for him, or just change the title?

clipboard01bz.jpg

Last Activity Today 01:07 PM

CST.

edit: and can we have just ONE goodbye thread and ONE wb thread?

Last edited:
Well the need for thick skin is mainly involved with insults are flung at you. He is leaving not because insults were flung, but rather the forum isn't as interesting or entertaining as before.

so many he's not titillated rather than not being thick skinned?

Oh yea they also believe that a planet called "Kolob" is "heaven" and that when they die the male Mormons become gods in their own right on Kolob, and that the women if they are less then fully submissive wives will only be allowed into the lowest realm of heaven. If they are fully submissive to the male they may be allowed to enter the higher realms with the men.

Wow, seriously, you are so far off it's laughable.

I'm pretty anti-religion myself, but honestly. Knyte and Kiwi are fantastic parents and hilarious, honorable people. Knyte takes care of his family, works hard, and they're happy. I don't care if they worship an eggplant in their basement.

"saw the stars, that they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne of God;....and the name of the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest."[4]

Mormonism has created an ingenious system of oppression, in which opposition towards men is tantamount to arguing with God. The Mormon religion makes no distinction between clergy and laity, at least with regard to men (Laake 9). All Mormon men are ordained as members of the "priesthood," with the absolute authority to preach the gospel, bestow blessings, prophecy, perform healings and baptisms, and generally speak for God. "Their priesthood gives them the right to advise and instruct the Saints (i.e., Mormons), and their jurisdiction extends over all things spiritual and temporal" (Snowden 134).

In the temple marriage ceremony, women are given secret names known only to their husbands, for identification purposes, so their husbands can pull them through to "the other side" after death (Laake 118). During the marriage ceremony, until 1990, men made their temple covenants directly to God, while the women had to make their temple covenants to their husbands (Laake 328). This means that while male temple workers representing God lead the men through the cloth representing the veil between worlds, husbands, symbolically, lead their wives through. Women also promise to obey their husbands in everything as long as their husbands obey God (Laake 108). As part of the ceremony, women also receive their endowments. These are sacred ordinances and promises which make a person eligible to enter the highest level of heaven, and Mormons receive them on their first visit to the temple (Laake 93). Men usually receive their endowments when they enter the temple to become a priesthood holder or go on a mission, but women enter the temple for the first time to be married.

Mormons, like most religions, believe that the woman in a relationship bears the guilt for any sexual wrongdoing. Girls are told that if they "let" a man touch them, he will not respect them, even though he is the one doing the touching. One Mormon woman's date, at the front door of her house at the end of a perfectly sinless night, ordered her to enter her house, fall on her knees, and pray for forgiveness for the sins that she had made him want to commit (Johnson 79).

Last edited:
wow, the modbot's gotta be at work with this ontopic thread.

OT: iono. I have mixed feelings about , egads, the way the "board has gone".

Ghost wasn't real nice to me when I came. tried many times to respond pleasantly to his posts, even sending + rep for stuff I felt deserving. And can't say it was reciprocated (though there may have been a few instances).

iono.. holy crap, it's a message board. don't respond to the shyt you don't like. it's not rocket surgery.

Deja vuez here...

Well the need for thick skin is mainly involved with insults are flung at you. He is leaving not because insults were flung, but rather the forum isn't as interesting or entertaining as before.

so many he's not titillated rather than not being thick skinned?

No he's not! He's stomping out like the firey-headed crybaby that he's always been. His thread wasn't reciprocate well AND Liam's modding the fuck outta the damned Vbookie! How can a man like him deal with such interweb let downs??!

Ghost/Kiwi, pls don't tell me u need the help on an ignore feature...to igbore someone...
Also, why ys liamz the devil, I find him refreshing and honest, he's a little extreme but wtf no one is perfect. I can't believe this.

You cannot put mods on ignore, dork. Keep up!!!

I'm pretty anti-religion myself, but honestly. Knyte and Kiwi are fantastic parents and hilarious, honorable people. Knyte takes care of his family, works hard, and they're happy. I don't care if they worship an eggplant in their basement.

:heart:

You aren't so bad yourself ;)

Ghost/Kiwi, pls don't tell me u need the help on an ignore feature...to igbore someone...
Also, why ys liamz the devil, I find him refreshing and honest, he's a little extreme but wtf no one is perfect. I can't believe this.

Didn't you see Ghost's thread about WHY they cannot throw him in the iggy dungunz anymore???

That's what this whole pissfest is about!

Status
Not open for further replies.