i'm calling you out, sarcasmo

Just been busy with life and work and stuff. Nothing glamorous to report, unfortunately. Here's Tom with the weather.

How's daddy's company coming? You driving a Hummer yet and running over hippies?

I'm not too involved in all of that. I mostly do some support work on the legal side since I'm generally busy with the day job and keeping track of my kid. It's going well though, from what I gather. He met with some Korean investors last week who want to extract oil & gas and gold on some Tanzanian ranch land we own. I think he said about $8 million initially. I didn't really care though, because investors are a dime a dozen. They love to tell you they're interested and then get cold feet and come up with excuses. 95% of business is just talk, maybe higher than that. I won't care until the money is in the bank. Aside from that the company is doing well, and is keeping him busy. He has a growing client base, which is positive. No Hummers, though. At least not the kind you drive.

I'm not too involved in all of that. I mostly do some support work on the legal side since I'm generally busy with the day job and keeping track of my kid. It's going well though, from what I gather. He met with some Korean investors last week who want to extract oil & gas and gold on some Tanzanian ranch land we own. I think he said about $8 million initially. I didn't really care though, because investors are a dime a dozen. They love to tell you they're interested and then get cold feet and come up with excuses. 95% of business is just talk, maybe higher than that. I won't care until the money is in the bank. Aside from that the company is doing well, and is keeping him busy. He has a growing client base, which is positive. No Hummers, though. At least not the kind you drive.

music business is the same way. mostly talk. "drunk talk", I call it.