I'm becoming disenchanted

BigDov said:
They're starting to frown on us even having pocketknives around here :wtf:

i work in a machine shop. when they start making policies about pocket knives, it's time to kill people.

i feel nekkid without a knife in my pocket. they used to let me bring it on planes but 911 screwed that up. last time i went to nevada, i had to buy a pack of gum so i didnt keep checking my pockets thinking i lost something.

thrawn said:
i work in a machine shop. when they start making policies about pocket knives, it's time to kill people.

i feel nekkid without a knife in my pocket. they used to let me bring it on planes but 911 screwed that up. last time i went to nevada, i had to buy a pack of gum so i didnt keep checking my pockets thinking i lost something.
Blackie Collins letter opener++

thrawn said:

When we went on our honeymoon, Bastimret had his pocketknofe for work in his pocket. he had to throw it away.