I'm becoming disenchanted

While I'd like you to stay if you aren't happy then don't. Take a break and then if you miss it come back. We'll be here. Hopefully. We want you to be happy! :heart:

JJ Lady said:
While I'd like you to stay if you aren't happy then don't. Take a break and then if you miss it come back. We'll be here. Hopefully. We want you to be happy! :heart:
I've been taking a break by slowing down. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm ever going to get back into the swing of things.

I'm disenchanted, disenfranchised, and discombobulated!

Cookie to dreamweaver since she knows who I'm quoting most likely.

Kabn said:
i definitely feel like that around here.

threads stay on topic for about ten posts max, then it gets down to something about goats/Funzie/insert other forum cliche, and i have absolutely nothing to add.

PLEASE feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here. But it seems like the people that say this are the one's that don't post much. If a thread gets off topic then post a comment on the origional topic!?!?! I think they get off topic so much because the same people are always posting. Once we've commented on the origional topic, there isn't much left to talk about other than the 'cliches'. And everyone will get burned out with that happening. :confused:

Pandora said:
PLEASE feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here. But it seems like the people that say this are the one's that don't post much. If a thread gets off topic then post a comment on the origional topic!?!?! I think they get off topic so much because the same people are always posting. Once we've commented on the origional topic, there isn't much left to talk about other than the 'cliches'. And everyone will get burned out with that happening. :confused:

I'm still having lots of fun here, thread derailing or not :)

BigDov said:
I'm still having lots of fun here, thread derailing or not :)

Me too! :D But if people don't have anything to say about the :blah: then they should go back and comment on the origional topic and bring the discussion back online!! I certainly wouldn't have a problem with a derailed thread being put back on topic, and I'm sure the thread owner would actually appreciate it!!!

Pandora said:

Say that again?

Pandora said:
Me too! :D But if people don't have anything to say about the :blah: then they should go back and comment on the origional topic and bring the discussion back online!! I certainly wouldn't have a problem with a derailed thread being put back on topic, and I'm sure the thread owner would actually appreciate it!!!

I think you're probably right...... most of the time I figure we're just creatures of habit and spam the crap out of everybody's threads. Not all of the time, but most of the time. I don't mind a bit getting back on the topic, or having my thread get back on topic.

Well said :heart:

BigDov said:
DON'T GO FATBURGER!!!!!!!! We will commit to bringing back that loving feeling .........wooah-oh that loving feeling.........

You going to Top Gun tomorrow or something?