I'm becoming disenchanted

hallo again Fat Burger- outside of some folks who shall remain unmentioned in this post, you're probably half of the reason I came here in the first place. Don't go :(

bast_imret said:
Maybe you would feel back in your element if you posted some heart boxer pics? :hi2u:

LOL You know, that statement alone makes me wish I would have stolen the FatBurger bobble head out of his bathroom......... dammit.

Fat Burger said:
I know, but half the time I read threads and simply have nothing to say. It's depressing.

That is depressing........... is it cause you're all twitterpated and in love?? And I'm not saying that to pick on you either. I mean it for reals- you having a hard time getting into it because you're thinking of your lady friend?

:confused:

BigDov said:
That is depressing........... is it cause you're all twitterpated and in love?? And I'm not saying that to pick on you either. I mean it for reals- you having a hard time getting into it because you're thinking of your lady friend?

:confused:
Doesn't seem like it, but it's possible.

I've been disenchanted with forum life for about 6 months though, and we've only been together for a couple.

Fat Burger said:
I know, but half the time I read threads and simply have nothing to say. It's depressing.
i definitely feel like that around here.

threads stay on topic for about ten posts max, then it gets down to something about goats/Funzie/insert other forum cliche, and i have absolutely nothing to add.