I'm becoming disenchanted

sort of the same here: forums are just a time-burner unless i check in at night and something really fun is happening.

genmay is about the same as it's been for a while, so it's good for some good reads. i have the forum with just my friends that only gets four or five posts a day, and then i have my four posts a day and time in the arcade here.

to fill the void, i've started using instant messenger, though i only enjoy talking to three or four people.

elpmis said:
your girlfriend still posting on hairlosstalk.com?
Her hair loss finally stopped, and she's doing modelling now.
I
heart.gif
my soccer mom Carol.

Wait...WTF???

Fat Burger said:
Oh, well PM me who you think my girlfriend is then, I'm curious what rumors are going around about me.

I hadn't heard anything, but that might just mean I'm not keeping up on current events.

Fat Burger said:
I don't know what it is. There was a day where I was happy wasting lots of time on random online forums, taking about stupid shit with random strangers. But no more. For some reason, forums just don't interest me anymore. There are still two I frequent, one populated by all my real life friends, the other because my girlfriend spends a lot of time there.

But all the others...Genmay, UF, etc...I just find myself unable to get into the swing of things any more.

What's wrong with me? :(

:( Fat Burger doesn't love us anymore??